• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

walas74zobraks

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure Game Scene of the Day — Monday 26 August 2013

Total Posts: 794

Joined 2003-10-05

PM

Jack Orlando (1997) was a game that looked really promising but fell a bit short. Its presentation is really nice as far as graphics and music, but some of the gameplay stuff was kind of annoying, like the fact that probably 75% of the items you pick up in the game are red herrings that serve no purpose other than to clutter up your inventory. It’s an enjoyable setting to be in, but not all that much fun to actually play.

Total Posts: 974

Joined 2007-02-23

PM

This game, on the art side, has amazing production values. It’s so nice to look at. Sadly it not only plays horribly but has some of the worst dialog I’ve ever encountered and horrendous voice acting. Such a dud. And I even paid full price for it just because of the pictures on the back of the box.

Total Posts: 1368

Joined 2012-09-28

PM

Terrible game, one of the worst I’ve played.

Total Posts: 1289

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

Yeah, this game had me interested by its visuals, but all the bad reviews it’s gotten made me stay clear of it.

Duckman: Can you believe it? Five hundred bucks for a parking ticket?
Cornfed Pig: You parked in a handicapped zone.
Duckman: Who cares? Nobody parks there anyway, except for the people who are supposed to park there and, hell, I can outrun them anytime.

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

My local library had a copy of this game. I pounced on it when I found out - a good-looking adventure game with music by Harold Faltermeyer??? Must play!!!

Unfortunately, it’s little more than a good-looking adventure game with good music. The story is weak, voice acting is run-of-the-mill, dialogue is weak and it’s ultimately a rather uninteresting game. I decided halfway in to speed through the rest with a walkthrough, just to get to the end and be done with it…

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 974

Joined 2007-02-23

PM

TimovieMan - 26 August 2013 01:11 PM

The story is weak, voice acting is run-of-the-mill, dialogue is weak and it’s ultimately a rather uninteresting game.

Usually this would be harsh words about a game, but in this case I’d say you’re being generous Tongue

Total Posts: 783

Joined 2010-10-26

PM

I’ve played the demo (inside the hotel) a long time ago, it was ok , but didn’t quite convince me to buy and play the whole game…

I am baaaaaaaack!

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top