• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure Game Scene of the Day — Friday 23 August 2013

Total Posts: 794

Joined 2003-10-05

PM

Here we have a scene with a strange, somewhat Cthulhu mythos style creature from Atlantis: The Lost Tales (1997). I hated this game. So much so that I haven’t played any other games from the series. Some of the other games got pretty decent reviews so maybe they get better, but I’ve been burned so many times by Cryo that I avoid their games now.

Total Posts: 5568

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

I have only played Beyond Atlantis, which is a favorite of mine.  Try it.  You might like it.

Carpe chocolate.

Total Posts: 5813

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

I’ve played all of the Atlantis games but it was so long ago I don’t recall the part that screenshot came from (or much of it at all!) But I do remember there being quite a few stealth parts & shooting things to do!

Total Posts: 6584

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Can’t wait to play the series, especially 1&2. Not only there’s something unique about Cryo games, but these two have some of the best soundtracks I’ve heard.

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 5568

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

I love the music, too, Diego.

Carpe chocolate.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top