• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

angelus_04chrissieGabriel

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure Game Scene of the Day — Thursday 18 July 2013

Total Posts: 794

Joined 2003-10-05

PM

Spellcasting 101: Sorcerers Get All the Girls (1990), a Legend Entertainment game by Steve Meretsky, is about a nerd named Ernie who attends a school for wizards and gets in some rather raunchy situations in the process.

The scene above is from one of the more memorable parts of the game in which Ernie finds himself on a island where time flows in reverse, requiring you to figure out how to progress by working backwards from the descriptions of what has already happened.

The island is also a parody of the Goldilocks story except the three bears have been replaced by concubines with whom Ernie gets to have his way or perhaps it is them who have their way with him. After all, he first got there after it had already happened.

Total Posts: 813

Joined 2004-08-01

PM

HAH! A game I’ve heard of (and even played!). I knew you’d slip up some day.

Total Posts: 2983

Joined 2012-03-09

PM

Bastich - 17 July 2013 10:00 PM

The scene above is from one of the more memorable parts of the game in which Ernie finds himself on a island where time flows in reverse, requiring you to figure out how to progress by working backwards from the descriptions of what has already happened.

Typical Meretzky. That section remnided me of The Space Bar (3 community playthroughs back…) and all the strange, great and unique riddles that were based on each alien’s perspective (ordering others for your every action, relying on sounds, keyboard decoding, etc). That guy surely has lots of imagination.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top