• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Lady Kestrel

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

New Releases Reminder.

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Ok, surly i read some articles here , follow up some previews and News there and also check (from time to time) the developers sites for the releasing dates, but eventually i get lost sometimes or at least confused about which would be my Priority for saving/ spending (money) for/on , (in case i can not buy them all) Grin….
or maybe just don’t want to waste my money on one when there is a another greatest Adventure that i should hold my horses for .

i thought why not can we start a Thread about the upcoming (soon,....very soon) Adventure Games releases ... whether they are on the hype or not, awaited or even if not so promising . .. and maybe also share our intuitions and expectation for them.
—————-
The Rest of this Current Month June seems to Hold really some nice releases on the very near horizon, (if i am not mistaken) 

those are which that i am only aware of, so far:

Resonance (supposedly on the 19th)
Chains of Satinav (on the 22nd and the release will be in both languages;English & German)
Hoodwink (at the end of the month,and there is no exact date that i am really aware of!)

Also IA’s Golden Edition for KQ.III Remake, should be out anytime soon…...

Total Posts: 2582

Joined 2005-08-12

PM

Very useful page (which works a million times better than on the previous incarnation of the site): http://www.adventuregamers.com/upcoming/

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

sure!.. but there are games there that Upcoming ,only God Knows when!, .. you didn’t get my point actually Kuru… i was talking about a reminder more than (upcoming List) all the games there that are mostly announced, (Like one with a still working title for example…or Another with an German Release and no idea about the English one…..etc)! ,

i am just targeting these Adventures that will be released any time very Soon; within a month or weeks or even days .

Total Posts: 3200

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

I like the idea actually. I’d look at it and the information would be useful for me.

Thumbs Up

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Advie, I don’t get the problem: the Upcoming-page shows what games are coming out these next few days/weeks first (provided there’s a known release date).

All three of the games you mentioned in the first post are on the first page within the first eleven titles (including the first two!). I’d say that pretty much sums up what you wanted to find, no?

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

TimovieMan - 18 June 2012 12:01 PM

I’d say that pretty much sums up what you wanted to find, no?

indeed, i guess that what i thought of when i started this topic , and yea i was looking for a release reminder thread (for me) more than to make a list of the upcoming Games ..

i see people already needing help with The Dark Eye - Chains of Satinav (today) , and that example is related as i haven’t the slightest idea that i can get my hands on it or that its already had an English release anywhere/anyways!

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top