• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Hint Requests & Technical Problems → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Becky

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Man.. Cognition 1’s interface latency is horrendous.

Total Posts: 100

Joined 2009-02-07

PM

Tell me it has a patch of something that reduces latency/waiting times after every click Pan

[spoiler]It also had a horrendous puzzle with the interrogation. Just because several hours in the past I didn’t get a picture of a part of a dead body, the game wouldn’t progress and it wouldn’t offer any hint whatsoever about it. Though I have to admit that I suspected it’s a bug because I found the interface horrendous and I forgot there is a hint system *though I don’t know if it covers it.[/spoiler]

Total Posts: 506

Joined 2003-09-10

PM

This isn’t normal, but it’s hard to give suggestions without knowing more about your set-up and what settings you’ve already tried.

What are your system specs? Have you tried changing the graphics settings in the box that pops up at start-up? Reducing the graphics quality and screen resolution should help with lag.

Joined 2009-02-07

PM

It’s not horrendously unplayable so I suspect some people may not bother (and find it normal), but it’s a bit slow responding for various moves. e.g. click to go somewhere the screen slowwwwwwwwly fades without a chance to speed it up. Or even the tape recorder plays… no way to stop it.

Total Posts: 1555

Joined 2005-12-06

PM

It gets better in the later episodes, I think there was hardly any left in the third, the second was already noticeable better. I definitely noticed the issue on the first episode but found the game otherwise so good I didn’t really bother hanging onto it.

Currently Playing: Dragon Age Origins: Awakening
Recently Played: Red Embrace: Hollywood, Dorfromantik, Heirs & Graces, AI: The Somnium Files, PRICE, Frostpunk, The Shapeshifting Detective (CPT), Disco Elysium, Dream Daddy, Four Last Things, Jenny LeClue - Detectivu, The Signifier

Joined 2009-02-07

PM

ah ok. that’s good.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Hint Requests & Technical Problems → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top