• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Jdawg445Keybordzwalas74

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure Game Scene of the Day — Sunday 30 June 2013

Total Posts: 794

Joined 2003-10-05

PM

What I’ve played of Kairo (2012) so far seems pretty good, but I am one of those people for whom certain real-time first person 3D games causes motion sickness and I have had to stop playing not much past the point in the screenshot above. It took me several tries to get that far. I’ll have to continue to play the rest in short bouts to avoid spending some “quality” time on the bathroom floor.

I do wish that it had at least some narrative though. It has none whatsoever. I don’t even need much. An occasional haiku carved into a wall somewhere now and then would suffice…

Total Posts: 4249

Joined 2005-04-14

PM

I thought it was a 1996 Myst clone, but (according to my research) it turns out to be a last year’s game. Christ.

Everybody wants to be Cary Grant.
Even Me.

-Cary Grant

Total Posts: 794

Joined 2003-10-05

PM

zobraks - 30 June 2013 03:38 AM

I thought it was a 1996 Myst clone, but (according to my research) it turns out to be a last year’s game. Christ.

Yeah, its Minecraft-like aesthetic won’t appeal to everyone. However, your post highlights the fact that I should list the year of release along with the title of the game which I will do from now on. I’ll also edit my past days this way as well…

Total Posts: 974

Joined 2007-02-23

PM

It looks like the game came from the Quake II engine. Very oldschool, but not exactly in a good way Smile

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top