• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure Game Scene of the Day — Sunday 09 June 2013

Total Posts: 794

Joined 2003-10-05

PM

Although I have played this game, I quite frankly just don’t remember very much from it. I do remember that it was done by Kane Roberts, a guitarist who played with Alice Cooper, and that he managed to get Alice Cooper to do some voice work in the game. As you see, the game basically consists of comic book style art combined with pre-rendered 3D backgrounds.

Anyway, the game is Lords of Tantrazz (1996).

Total Posts: 974

Joined 2007-02-23

PM

There’s nothing like the mix of good 2D art combined with horrid early times 3D. Yummie…

Total Posts: 1289

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

Kasper F. Nielsen - 08 June 2013 11:55 PM

There’s nothing like the mix of good 2D art combined with horrid early times 3D. Yummie…

Indeed Tongue

Duckman: Can you believe it? Five hundred bucks for a parking ticket?
Cornfed Pig: You parked in a handicapped zone.
Duckman: Who cares? Nobody parks there anyway, except for the people who are supposed to park there and, hell, I can outrun them anytime.

Total Posts: 2978

Joined 2012-03-09

PM

Bastich - 08 June 2013 10:44 PM

Although I have played this game, I quite frankly just don’t remember very much….

How could someone have played a game with such ehm…goregous graphics and forgets it??  Wink

Total Posts: 1368

Joined 2012-09-28

PM

Sefir - 09 June 2013 02:23 AM

How could someone have played a game with such ehm…goregous graphics and forgets it??  Wink

Meh

Looks just like all those other games from the land of the Rising Sun to me. Ace Attorney, Ghost Trick ... Maybe I have no taste Pan

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Bastich, you are not helping much .. can you include us Images links, Video Links, Purchasing links , anything to expand the scene than just a shot for an obscure game .. or at least a review or an article with little more details to know what we are missing .

Total Posts: 3933

Joined 2011-03-14

PM

I’m not sure why, but i actually quite like that picture…and no it is not for the obvious reasons

I just like how the background and the foreground seems like they are from two completely different games, it somehow clashes in the most wonderful way.

Am i crazy?

You have to play the game, to find out why you are playing the game! - eXistenZ

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Not of course you are the sainest Grin

does she remind me of those Latex Babes of Estros?

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

I just Googled this game (because I once again didn’t know it). All I see are negative reviews… Tongue

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

they say that Google must be a woman because she/it knows everything Tongue

Total Posts: 4011

Joined 2011-04-01

PM

She reminds me of this from the main page

Joined 2003-10-05

PM

Sefir - 09 June 2013 02:23 AM

Oh, I haven’t forgotten the graphics. It’s the story that I recall nothing of. Even the gameplay is rather vague.

Joined 2003-10-05

PM

Advie - 09 June 2013 09:16 AM

Bastich, you are not helping much .. can you include us Images links, Video Links, Purchasing links , anything to expand the scene than just a shot for an obscure game .. or at least a review or an article with little more details to know what we are missing .

Would you also like me to make you a cup of hot chocolate while you are waiting? Do you want marshmallows with that? Wink

While I will often give some impressions of a game if I have played it and remember anything interesting or annoying from it, the AGSotD isn’t really meant to be a game review or a complete list of all information pertinent to a game. Neither I, nor probably anyone else, has the free time and/or the will to do such a thing on a daily basis.

You can, however, type “Lords of Tantrazz” into the search box at the top of this web page and see the 20+ screenshots I submitted to this site, and as Timovieman demonstrated, reviews are a simple internet search away if they can’t be found here as well. I suggest, ebay, Amazon, and youtube as starting points for the rest.

Joined 2003-10-05

PM

TimovieMan - 09 June 2013 02:11 PM

I just Googled this game (because I once again didn’t know it). All I see are negative reviews… Tongue

Maybe that’s why I don’t remember. It’s selective amnesia due to trauma… Wink

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top