• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Lady Kestrelluckyloser

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

The Inner World

Total Posts: 6

Joined 2006-10-23

PM

Studio Fizbin is currently working on The Inner World, a new point and click adventure.

In a round hollow space deep within the earth lives a very peculiar nation of stripe-nosed Asposians . Nearly everything in Asposia is driven by the holy winds of the gods, but now all the sacred windwells have become still except one. Wind is becoming ever more scarce, the tiny flying Fosfos that illuminate Asposia hardly bestow their warming light anymore and the end of The Inner World seems unstoppable. Amidst this vortex of events, the simple court musician Robert – suddenly and unintentionally – holds the entire fate of the world of the winds in his hands.

First trailer:

Total Posts: 1782

Joined 2010-01-10

PM

That looks like it could be fun but the obvious question - will there be an English version? My German is pretty non-existent Gasp

Life is what it is.

Total Posts: 2582

Joined 2005-08-12

PM

Whispered World, Secret World, Inner World… This is all so confusing… Mini Frown

Total Posts: 1341

Joined 2012-02-17

PM

Jabod - 07 May 2013 03:05 PM

That looks like it could be fun but the obvious question - will there be an English version? My German is pretty non-existent Gasp

There are never any guarantees where localization is concerned, but that’s certainly the plan. We previewed this game at last year’s gamescom.

Total Posts: 1782

Joined 2010-01-10

PM

Jackal - 07 May 2013 03:45 PM
Jabod - 07 May 2013 03:05 PM

There are never any guarantees where localization is concerned, but that’s certainly the plan. We previewed this game at last year’s gamescom.

Thanks Jackal, I thought I’d seen something about this before and that was it - those noses are hard to forget. Here’s hoping that localisation occurs.

Life is what it is.

Total Posts: 1289

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

Jabod - 07 May 2013 03:52 PM

Here’s hoping that localisation occurs.

I second that. It’s looking really good, I’ve had my eye out for this one for quite some time, it’d be a real shame if only german-speaking people gets to enjoy it Smile

Duckman: Can you believe it? Five hundred bucks for a parking ticket?
Cornfed Pig: You parked in a handicapped zone.
Duckman: Who cares? Nobody parks there anyway, except for the people who are supposed to park there and, hell, I can outrun them anytime.

Total Posts: 6584

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Quite a favorable review at ATreff.

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 2978

Joined 2012-03-09

PM

diego - 15 July 2013 03:26 PM

Quite a favorable review at ATreff.

That’s good. I REALLY want it to come in English…

Total Posts: 278

Joined 2012-12-22

PM

What about The Outer World?

Story rich DRM-free games for Windows, Mac and linux for direct download - https://fireflowergames.com/. Half the profit goes to projects that benefit the environment and game related projects.

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Another solid review at ACorner. And finally - we’ll learn the true caption of the scene:

Grin

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 6

Joined 2006-10-23

PM

Release trailer:

Total Posts: 298

Joined 2004-08-15

PM

So, the international version of The Inner World was released yesterday on Steam and GOG.
Has anybody played it so far?

Total Posts: 1289

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

I’m a little backlogged at the moment, so I’ve not had time to check it out yet, but this is one I’ve been waiting for. Looks fantastic, and I’m psyched! Smile

Duckman: Can you believe it? Five hundred bucks for a parking ticket?
Cornfed Pig: You parked in a handicapped zone.
Duckman: Who cares? Nobody parks there anyway, except for the people who are supposed to park there and, hell, I can outrun them anytime.

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Looks like a bastard child of The Whispered World and Machinarium. Grin

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2013-08-31

PM

Looks interesting, I normally don’t like German adventure games but I might have to give this one a try…

Total Posts: 1891

Joined 2010-11-16

PM

nice game! iv played it for a while. Very nice atmosphere and a sense of lore. Theres some neat little puzzles. Doesnt seem to be an expansive exploration driven game, but its still been fun with some extra mechanics introduced slowly. The english voice acting is.. problematic.. but tolerable. Some voices are pretty good even.
No idea how long the game is, but the first couple hours have been a fun ride.

EDIT: finished now, its worth playing! Sadly its a little glitchy, but i liked it.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top