• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Lady KestrelluckyloserTheTMD

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure Game Scene of the Day — Monday 6 May 2013

Total Posts: 2582

Joined 2005-08-12

PM

Pepper’s Adventures in Time! 4.5 stars on Adventure Gamers!

Total Posts: 1368

Joined 2012-09-28

PM

For all its educational merits, it’s not very informative about the ideals of the 60s. Maybe I missed the point but you’d think the families of all the designers were killed by a gang of murderous hippies, the way they are portrayed in the game.

Maybe it was meant to be the political antithesis of Ecoquest. Or maybe I’m taking it too seriously, it’s only a kids game after all Tongue

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Hoagie sure lost a lot of weight. No, wait… Tongue

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 783

Joined 2010-10-26

PM

Ah…Pepper! Grin

@Zifnab
I think Pepper is a very educational game, not much beacause of the plot, but because of it’s TRUE button (you can click on anything in the game and learn stuff ) and also the quizes (at the end of each act)where kids can learn history stuff.

I remember liking the fact that you can also play as Lockjaw, (bite and hide things especially ruin stuff in that spoiled brat’s house that kidnaped him)
And the proverbs you needed to give to people was a very original ideea. I also remember having trouble getting all the things for the kite experiment Pepper needed.  But I liked it.

And I would recommend Pepper, and also Ecoquest 2 to kids. Grin

I am baaaaaaaack!

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top