• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

CharophyceanchrissieGabriel

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure Game Scene of the Day — Sunday 28 April 2013

Total Posts: 2582

Joined 2005-08-12

PM

Awww… Beneath a Steel Sky’s biggest mystery: What’s under Foster’s nasty coat? A teddy bear!

Total Posts: 4011

Joined 2011-04-01

PM

A game most in need of a replay by me, and soon. When I played it so long ago I regarded it as one of the best ever. We’ll see.

Total Posts: 974

Joined 2007-02-23

PM

Good timing! I’m actually currently replaying Beneath a Steel Sky. Excellent game, I can’t believe they never made a sequel for it.

Total Posts: 990

Joined 2009-05-08

PM

Wish Revolution were making a new installment of this game rather than Broken Sword.

Total Posts: 2582

Joined 2005-08-12

PM

I really, really, really love BASS. Not only does it have a very memorable world and story, it’s pretty much the epitome of perfect gameplay design as far as I’m concerned. Not only does it have tons of great puzzles (with LINC space as the most memorable, obviously), I really like the way the game world keeps expanding as you progress without making the older areas useless. Most games tend to either divide the world into small “levels” that you never revisit as you progress, or have one huge world that’s all opened from the beginning, which I find overwhelming and frustrating. BASS, on the other hand, gets it just right.

Total Posts: 120

Joined 2004-01-06

PM

Revolution ARE making a sequel - right after they finish Broken Sword…

...I didn’t dream this did I?

I’m on a whole new adventure.
Growing a mustache?
No. Bigger than that.
A beard?!?

Total Posts: 198

Joined 2012-08-03

PM

OK, I will probably get a lot of sh@t for saying this. Smile I must admit that I have actually never played BASS (or I just seen a friend of mine playing it in the 90’s)!!!!!!!

Trust me, I have played over 100 Adventure Games, and the majority of all the classics, but I have never played this one. I have no clue why, just never happened. Heck, I think I will pick it it up over the weekend for free on GOG. Smile

Anticipating:The Devil’s Men

Recently played:GK1 Remake (4), A Golden Wake (3), Child of Light (4) Memento Mori 2 (4) Face Noir (3.5) Tex Murphy: Tesla Effect (4) Blackwell Epiphany (4.5),Broken Sword 5(4.5), The Shivah Remake (4.5), Monkey Island 2 Remake (4.5)

Top 10 Adventure Games:Tex Murphy: Pandora Directive, Gabriel Knight:The Beast Within, Broken Sword:Shadow of the Templars, Gabriel Knight:Sins of the Fathers, Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis, Tex Murphy: Under a Killing Moon, Lost Horizon, Grim Fandago, The Longest Journey, Blackwell Epiphany

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top