• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

diegoskeeter_93

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure Game Scene of the Day — Friday 26 April 2013

Total Posts: 2582

Joined 2005-08-12

PM

Primordia was not without its flaws, but I really love how it built its world and imagined how a civilization of robots may see history and humans.

Also, b’sod is very much my favourite expletive ever.

Total Posts: 783

Joined 2010-10-26

PM

I haven’t played it yet, but from the bunch of screenshots I’ve seen so far, it reminds me of BASS.
And on the other hand, I do like some of Wadjet Eye’s games so maybe I’ll give it a go…

I am baaaaaaaack!

Total Posts: 3933

Joined 2011-03-14

PM

Not a bad game, but it ended up disappointing me a bit, perhaps it was simply because my expectations were to high to begin with.

I think my favorite part was the whole Clarity & Charity part, not quite sure why, but i’m a sucker for those kind of duality things.

You have to play the game, to find out why you are playing the game! - eXistenZ

Total Posts: 974

Joined 2007-02-23

PM

The whole atmosphere and world part of Primordia was amazing - very impressive and beyond anything I’ve seen in any other adventures since the mid-90’s.

Total Posts: 1368

Joined 2012-09-28

PM

I loved the story and atmosphere. Everything else was more than a little tedious, except a few clever puzzles (opening the giant skull comes to mind).

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

I agree, the lore and atmosphere was amazing. It started a bit too slow for me, was slowly getting better and better and was disappointed when it ended, because I wanted more.

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

great gameplaying but i expected the story to go Deeeep, i expected a blade runner finishing… but overall is great game ..
i am a SciFi Sucker

isn’t horatios voice is the same from Gemini Rue (Azriel)  ?

Total Posts: 198

Joined 2012-08-03

PM

First of all I must say that this game has the most beautiful pixelated graphics ever. Also the production values are extremely high. Voice acting is top notch as alway from the regulars of the Wadjet Eye crew. However I think the story is quiet average, but the fun and satisfying puzzle design and interesting main characters keep the game interesting. The puzzles are pretty fun, and some of them are quiet challenging, however they are always logical to the game world. I only had big problems with one puzzle that was a little bit too far fetched and consisted of finding the right word patterns in a data engine search. I must admit that I had to look in a walkthrough for this puzzle. Overall this is an awesome game!

Anticipating:The Devil’s Men

Recently played:GK1 Remake (4), A Golden Wake (3), Child of Light (4) Memento Mori 2 (4) Face Noir (3.5) Tex Murphy: Tesla Effect (4) Blackwell Epiphany (4.5),Broken Sword 5(4.5), The Shivah Remake (4.5), Monkey Island 2 Remake (4.5)

Top 10 Adventure Games:Tex Murphy: Pandora Directive, Gabriel Knight:The Beast Within, Broken Sword:Shadow of the Templars, Gabriel Knight:Sins of the Fathers, Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis, Tex Murphy: Under a Killing Moon, Lost Horizon, Grim Fandago, The Longest Journey, Blackwell Epiphany

Total Posts: 198

Joined 2012-08-03

PM

Advie - 26 April 2013 02:17 PM

great gameplaying but i expected the story to go Deeeep, i expected a blade runner finishing… but overall is great game ..
i am a SciFi Sucker

Yes, I am pretty sure that it is the same voice actor. Pretty awesome voice. Smile

Anticipating:The Devil’s Men

Recently played:GK1 Remake (4), A Golden Wake (3), Child of Light (4) Memento Mori 2 (4) Face Noir (3.5) Tex Murphy: Tesla Effect (4) Blackwell Epiphany (4.5),Broken Sword 5(4.5), The Shivah Remake (4.5), Monkey Island 2 Remake (4.5)

Top 10 Adventure Games:Tex Murphy: Pandora Directive, Gabriel Knight:The Beast Within, Broken Sword:Shadow of the Templars, Gabriel Knight:Sins of the Fathers, Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis, Tex Murphy: Under a Killing Moon, Lost Horizon, Grim Fandago, The Longest Journey, Blackwell Epiphany

Total Posts: 444

Joined 2012-03-30

PM

Niclas - 26 April 2013 07:35 PM
Advie - 26 April 2013 02:17 PM

i am a SciFi Sucker

Yes, I am pretty sure that it is the same voice actor. Pretty awesome voice. Smile

Actually it’s not. The actor is Logan Cunningham, the guy who voiced the cop in Resonance. But he does remind of Azriel.

As for Primordia, although it can’t match Resonance and Gemini Rue in story and gameplay I felt it very special. One of the best atmospheres I’ve experienced in a game. An unique combination of sci-fi, post-apocalypse and art nouveau Smile And gorgeous landscapes.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top