• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Wormsie

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure Game Scene of the Day — Friday 8 June 2012

Total Posts: 2582

Joined 2005-08-12

PM

I’ve never understood what people have against the goat puzzle in Broken Sword. Yes, it’s a bit different, because what happens when you click on a certain hotspot changes depending on what you did a few seconds before (gasp!). But as far I’m concerned that didn’t warrant lobotomising it for Broken Sword: The Fucked-Up Edition the Director’s Cut.

Total Posts: 133

Joined 2006-02-14

PM

That goat scared the **** out of me the first time I played the game!

I play story-heavy games, watch animation, anime, B-movies, disaster movies, sci-fi movies and crime shows and try to write about it all on my blog: Snark, pedantry and random geekery

Total Posts: 106

Joined 2010-10-27

PM

Yes, that goat was very evil.

Total Posts: 1555

Joined 2005-12-06

PM

I tell you what people have against the goat puzzle. It’s called PSone controller. Have fun chasing those timed hotspots! The goat in BS2 was much more fun.

I will be playing the f***ed up editions soon enough to get to the third game, which I never finished back then.

Currently Playing: Dragon Age Origins: Awakening
Recently Played: Red Embrace: Hollywood, Dorfromantik, Heirs & Graces, AI: The Somnium Files, PRICE, Frostpunk, The Shapeshifting Detective (CPT), Disco Elysium, Dream Daddy, Four Last Things, Jenny LeClue - Detectivu, The Signifier

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

i don’t know why developers now care more about giving lousy Adventures for nicely polished Graphics,cut-scenes and animations!! ...

i don’t mind NOW playing games with broken sword 1 outlook, if it had the same great gameplaying .

Total Posts: 946

Joined 2005-06-02

PM

I had no problems with the goat. Surprising really, because no matter how much I love adventures, I still suck at many types of puzzles.

Now playing: ——-
Recently finished: don’t remember
Up next:  Eh…
Looking forward to:
Ithaka of the Clouds; The Last Crown; all the kickstarter adventure games I supported

Total Posts: 77

Joined 2003-09-10

PM

millenia - 08 June 2012 12:44 PM

I tell you what people have against the goat puzzle. It’s called PSone controller. Have fun chasing those timed hotspots! The goat in BS2 was much more fun.

I will be playing the f***ed up editions soon enough to get to the third game, which I never finished back then.

PS- what controller? Are we still talking about point & click adventures?

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top