• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

CharophyceanTheTMD

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure Game Scene of the Day — Sunday 7 April 2013

Total Posts: 2582

Joined 2005-08-12

PM

Lost in Time had the most inconsistent art style ever: pre-rendered 3D in one location, photos in another, and then hand-drawn in the third location. With FMV characters on top of it all. Confused

Nice game if you like (tough) MacGyver-like puzzles, though.

Total Posts: 783

Joined 2010-10-26

PM

It’s funny you posted this screen, because I’m playing the game right now!(even if it wasn’t in my plans a week ago) I haven’t seen that hand drawn screen of yours yet, since I guess I’m not that far in the game.

At first I was bored, but then I arrived at the seaside mansion, (the one with the lighthouse) and I really found some beautiful scenary, some that remind me in a way, of GK2 style, and I really enjoy the music at that place. Now, I’m trying to figure out how to open the main gate that leads to the sea.

Kurufinwe - 07 April 2013 12:53 PM

Nice game if you like (tough) MacGyver-like puzzles, though.

Smile Yeah, I noticed a few when Doralice fixes the hose, and uses the acid from the battery to open the mansion gate lock. Crazy

I am baaaaaaaack!

Total Posts: 523

Joined 2010-02-08

PM

So true on the art style. I can only assume that they thought the resolution was so low it would all blend together but . . . no, no it did not. :)

I have fond memories of the game—strong protagonist, atypical story, exploration, and (as you say) tough, MacGyver-like puzzles. Not a classic by any means, but a flawed gem.

Total Posts: 69

Joined 2007-08-13

PM

I have quite warm memories from this one

~ Flight Of The Amazon Queen ~ Best Adventure ever!

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top