• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

What Adventure PC Game is this !?! (for Gosh Sakes Someone Help Me!)?

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2013-04-03

PM

I vaguely remember it—it was fully 3D and I’m pretty sure it had good graphics. I bought it from my local mall (I’m pretty sure it was new at the time) between 1999 and 2002. It was a sort of “point & click” game in first-person perspective and you played as a female. The gameplay involved you aiming a golden target and clicking in that direction to move towards that location (the golden target would change to let you know if you could move in that direction or not). I remember having to solve a puzzle of symbols on a wall (I could not do this at the time), which was solved by another person in my family and triggered a cutscene in which your female character releases a helpful and (and ultimately comical) mummified character that tells you what you need to know (whatever that was). There were other different settings and puzzles and whatnot that seemed to by closely based off of things one would need to figure out on Myst.

It would be VERY much appreciated if someone could help me out!!!

Total Posts: 1891

Joined 2010-11-16

PM

some of what you describe reminds me of book of unwritten tales…. but the time frame is very much off Tongue

Joined 2013-04-03

PM

I found what is was, Atlantis III: The New World!  Grin

Total Posts: 5568

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

From your description, that’s what I would have suggested, Evan.  The helpful mummy is a psychopomp.

Carpe chocolate.

Joined 2013-04-03

PM

Lady Kestrel - 03 April 2013 10:33 PM

From your description, that’s what I would have suggested, Evan.  The helpful mummy is a psychopomp.

That is so amazing that I even remembered it that well because I was freaking 6 years old at the time!  Gasp

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top