• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Hint Requests & Technical Problems → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Jdawg445Lady Kestrelwalas74

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Nightlong Help

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2013-03-16

PM

Hi guys,
I’m needing some help here.
I’ve been playing this game (nightlong: union city conspiracy), and it is great.
But it keeps crashing in the Zoo part.
I’ve searched all the net for a fix/solution but found absolutely nothing that works to solve it.
So I tought maybe here someone knows what to do…

thanks!

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Hi mumble i know you already got my PM about how to fix that issue or lets say how to go around it
but i will post it here at your thread ((that had just been opened (finally) thank to our Greatest Mod Timo)), so maybe someone else’s would get use of it and get around this common ZOO issue/bug.

There no way around this, as far as i know and it is a well known Issue for Nightlong BUT the only fix is to download a savegame after the Zoo part ..
SO bad you will miss the Zoo part and you cant even walk back to the Zoo after using the Savegame as it will always Crash , i myself had to accept it, or anyways i wouldn’t be able finish this Great Game.

here a link for Nightlong SGs BUT you will need to register to download it thou.

http://www.savegameserver.com/main/downloads.php?g_name=Nightlong-Union+City+Conspiracy&g_id=137&PHPSESSID=79c8788d309135064802ee46f5fbcc95

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Advie - 19 March 2013 05:36 PM

((that had just been opened (finally) thank to our Greatest Mod Timo))

You’re thanking the wrong guy. I just read your PM, so I’m not the one that re-opened this thread (which I assume is what happened - it accidentally got closed by a mod, no?)... Wink

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

So it Must be Jack then ,..... but what coincidence!! , i just sent you that PM telling you about it ....,and the next min ITS OPEN Wink

Total Posts: 6

Joined 2013-04-17

PM

Well I believe this is a modern windows version issue so in my case I went crazy and installed a windows 98 virtual pc version. It kind of worked, the game ran very slowly but I managed to get through that stage. The part you miss if you just jump to the savegame available online is really short, so it isn’t worth the trouble to do what I did. Cheers!

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Hint Requests & Technical Problems → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top