• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

walas74

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Ace Attorney 5

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

New Ace Attorney was announced for the 3ds - Phoenix Wright returning as the main character.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2012-09-05-phoenix-wright-set-to-return-in-ace-attorney-5-3ds

Great news, I just hope the localization doesn’t take too long, or in the worst case never happens (like Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth 2)

Total Posts: 29

Joined 2008-01-10

PM

Total Posts: 236

Joined 2006-10-06

PM

Hopefully, by the time the game comes out over here, the price for a 3DS will have come down! I’ll have to get one for this! Laughing

Total Posts: 212

Joined 2005-10-07

PM

I’m bummed out, I don’t want to buy a freakin’ 3DS, but I can’t be without my Ace Attorney! ><

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Jatsie - 05 September 2012 03:33 PM

I’m bummed out, I don’t want to buy a freakin’ 3DS, but I can’t be without my Ace Attorney! ><

I know how you feel…  Embarassed

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 2582

Joined 2005-08-12

PM

Don’t worry, it’ll probably never get translated into English.

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Was looking at the release dates for the phoenix wright games:

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
15/09/05 (J)
12/10/05 (U)
31/03/06 (E)

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Justice for All

26/10/06 (J)
16/01/07 (U)
16/03/07 (E)

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trials and Tribulations

23/08/07 (J)
23/10/07 (U)
03/10/08 (E)

Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney

12/04/07 (J)
19/02/08 (U)
09/05/08 (E)

Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth

28/05/09 (J)
16/02/10 (U)
19/02/10 (E)

Gyakuten Kenji 2
03/02/11 (J)

If this game ever is translated it could take a while Frown , also I really hate that the 3ds is region-locked, I imported so many DS games from north america that weren’t released in Europe… such a stupid decision

This game could be released on ios / android , I think the original phoenix wright trilogy is available there, so you might not need a 3ds in the future

Also, If you are going to buy a 3ds for this game (and layton vs phoenix wright) get the XL, I think it looks much better

Edit- Some hope: “planning to release Ace Attorney 5 in the West”

http://www.pocketgamer.co.uk/r/3DS/Ace+Attorney+5/news.asp?c=44720

Total Posts: 1891

Joined 2010-11-16

PM

This will get localized, no doubt about it. Maybe if the 3ds was at the end of its lifespan, or if this was a spin-off game like miles edgeworth, then thered be some doubt. But not now.

Total Posts: 7

Joined 2003-09-10

PM

I’m hopeful for a release in the west, if not as a 3DS title, as an iOS one.  Capcom are releasing the first three Ace Attorney titles in HD (to english language stores finally) on iOS later this month.

Total Posts: 278

Joined 2008-07-11

PM

It has apparently been confirmed for the west.

Very much looking forward to this. By Apollo Justice I was a bit burned out on the series, but now I’ve had a lengthy break I’m ready to jump back in.

I usually play these with my girlfriend, and the 3DS XL’s huge screens should make sharing the DS a lot easier.

Total Posts: 3200

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

Ace Attorney 3 was the best for me. The rest are OK. I will get this game - I got the XL and NCIS 3D - so far the best adventure game on the system - it plays like a dream and looks fantastic. It will keep me busy until more adventure games are released.

Heart

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

Total Posts: 236

Joined 2006-10-06

PM

A new trailer has been released from the TGS!

Where’s Maya Fey anyway? Granted, I haven’t finished number 3 yet, and I’ve still yet to play the others, but… Meh

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

That looks so awesome!!!!!!
Love the new character models and animations.

Another TGS trailers:

Layton 6 -

Layton vs Ace Attorney -

- I see both puzzles and courtroom action in this one Smile (also Maya Fey)

After a boring start 3DS is finally bringing the big guns!

Total Posts: 3200

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

In Japan, Prof Layton and the Miracle Mask was a launch title for the 3DS and was the best selling game. SAYS alot about the future of adventure games on the 3DS.

I am certain we’ll get lots - and I do still enjoy playing my old DS adventure games on my 3DS as well - they play great.

Heart

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Apollo Justice is returning!! - now a pirate

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

A new Apollo Justice game. Not as good as a new Phoenix Wright game, but still a LOT better than no Ace Attorney game at all… Grin

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top