• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Site → Site & Forum Feedback → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

BeckychrissieDale

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Can’t submit a user review for Curse of Monkey Island

Total Posts: 813

Joined 2004-08-01

PM

I get an endless loop of “looks like you already submitted this form”, no matter how many times I log in/out, which browser I’m using, how many times I reload the page, etc.

Joined 2004-08-01

PM

As an aside, the ability to post new topics is also problematic - it kept sending me back to the “new topic” screen instead of posting it, until I disabled smileys.

Total Posts: 1341

Joined 2012-02-17

PM

I don’t know anything about your forum problem, but your Curse user rating was in the queue. I just approved it. There was no review attached, mind you.

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Which means he probably submitted his score (and was then unable to input his review until after the approval). Right, Antrax?

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Joined 2004-08-01

PM

Jackal - 10 March 2013 03:32 PM

I don’t know anything about your forum problem, but your Curse user rating was in the queue. I just approved it. There was no review attached, mind you.

That’s how I worked around the bug - I submitted an empty review and edited in the content after it was approved. The issue originally occurred when I was trying to submit the textual review.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Site → Site & Forum Feedback → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top