• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure Game Scene of the Day — Saturday 2 March 2013

Total Posts: 2582

Joined 2005-08-12

PM

Today, a scene from the best Sherlock Holmes game ever: Sherlock Holmes and the Mystery of the Spoon-Feeding Fiend!

(Seriously, I love this game to bits and I do believe it is the best SH game ever made, but after all these years I still see a spoon in this screenshot, not the titular serrated scalpel.)

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

LOL, I was thinking either a spoon or a really small non-threatening (plastic?) knife… Tongue

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 6584

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

That’s clearly a pear.

Great game, btw. Need to replay it.

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 1289

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

The actual mystery is what’s in the spoon.

Duckman: Can you believe it? Five hundred bucks for a parking ticket?
Cornfed Pig: You parked in a handicapped zone.
Duckman: Who cares? Nobody parks there anyway, except for the people who are supposed to park there and, hell, I can outrun them anytime.

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Dag - 02 March 2013 07:03 PM

The actual mystery is what’s in the spoon.

Foul tasting cough sirup, based on the gal’s look… Tongue

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 946

Joined 2005-06-02

PM

No, no… it’s the cod liver oil of my childhood.  Sick

Now playing: ——-
Recently finished: don’t remember
Up next:  Eh…
Looking forward to:
Ithaka of the Clouds; The Last Crown; all the kickstarter adventure games I supported

Total Posts: 523

Joined 2010-02-08

PM

This game is so good . . . a personal favorite.

When I visited EA headquarters (Redwood Shores) sometime back I was surprised and happy to see that they had a print of the cover art in a display cabinet, a nice remembrance for a smaller title that a lot of people might not know. Don’t know if the print is still on display there or if they rotate what’s on display; this was about two years ago.

Total Posts: 127

Joined 2004-08-03

PM

Loved it. This game is missing from my boxed collection so if anyone his willing to part with it I’m willing to pay a good rate.

YouTube: Weird Gaming Adventure
IG: weird_gaming_adventure

Total Posts: 4011

Joined 2011-04-01

PM

The best Sherlock Holmes game. Sorry Frogwares Smile

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top