• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

diego

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure Game Scene of the Day — Thursday 21 February 2013

Total Posts: 2582

Joined 2005-08-12

PM

Is Mixed-Up Mother Goose a proper adventure game? Would anyone even know about it if it hadn’t been a Sierra game? I don’t know, but it’s today’s scene of the day anyway.

Total Posts: 6584

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

And even more important question: Is it a game with the most number of remakes? Tongue:

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

*Ahem ..Sierra Heart
did someone call

I think there a special place for this game at Roberta Williams heart with the Original release ‘87 then SCI Remake ‘92 and the Deluxe Remake ‘96 (with Voice Acting and Enhanced Graphics)

Mixed Up mother Goose is game that refers to Alice in Wonderland world by many ways (Story/Characters and even Game playing concept) which the latter consists on Roberta main style as KQ’s Games that all is making-Tasks/Helping others to Proceed in the Game .. i consider its a really great Choice for any 7 years old Kid esp. girls. 

Nice Shots Diego

Joined 2005-08-12

PM

diego - 21 February 2013 11:48 AM

And even more important question: Is it a game with the most number of remakes? Tongue

Wouldn’t that be Myst? It’s been ported to everything but toasters? Tongue

Total Posts: 4249

Joined 2005-04-14

PM

Kurufinwe - 21 February 2013 11:24 AM

Adventure Game Scene of the Day — Wednesday 21 February 2013

Either it’s ‘Wednesday 20 February 2013’ or ‘Thursday 21 February 2013’.

Everybody wants to be Cary Grant.
Even Me.

-Cary Grant

Joined 2005-08-12

PM

Ugh. Looks like I can’t even get a single date right anymore.

Total Posts: 4249

Joined 2005-04-14

PM

You work too much.

Everybody wants to be Cary Grant.
Even Me.

-Cary Grant

Total Posts: 359

Joined 2012-02-16

PM

diego - 21 February 2013 11:48 AM

And even more important question: Is it a game with the most number of remakes? Tongue:

LSL 1 certainly has its eyes on that prize. I wonder if there was that much buzz around the third iteration of Mixed-Up Mother Goose.  Neutral

Total Posts: 990

Joined 2009-05-08

PM

I introduced my younger sister to the old EGA version of Mixed Up Mother Goose about ten years ago when she was about 10 years old and she loved it more than any of the modern CG adventure games I was playing at the time! It’s impressive how this game remained appealing to children.

Total Posts: 30

Joined 2003-09-10

PM

I wonder how well it sold.

Total Posts: 974

Joined 2007-02-23

PM

I’ve never heard of this game before. Is it any good?

And is this just me, or does the environmental art on the first remake look better than on the second?

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Advie - 21 February 2013 11:55 AM

.. i consider its a really great Choice for any 7 years old Kid esp. girls.

thejobloshow - 21 February 2013 06:27 PM

I introduced my younger sister to the old EGA version of Mixed Up Mother Goose about ten years ago when she was about 10 years old and she loved it more than any of the modern CG adventure games I was playing at the time! It’s impressive how this game remained appealing to children.

Laughing  Laughing

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Kasper F. Nielsen - 21 February 2013 09:40 PM

And is this just me, or does the environmental art on the first remake look better than on the second?

That’s what I thought too!

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 6584

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Uhh… you mean on the second remake? Tongue The game actually had 3 remakes, and I posted screens from those remakes, not from the original. Unless you think the first remake is better than the VGA one, because I think the VGA version (second remake) has the best art.

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

diego - 22 February 2013 06:33 AM

The game actually had 3 remakes, and I posted screens from those remakes, not from the original.

Ah. Sealed Lips
I was talking about your second screen, so the second remake. Grin

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

diego - 22 February 2013 06:33 AM

Uhh… you mean on the second remake? :

Interesting ,so you mean the 1st shot is from the Multimedia CD Release 1990 then ..
hmm never thought it was an actually a remake ,always thought was something like the game with Some extras Confused .

you rock   Laughing

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top