• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

diego

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure Game Scene of the Day — Friday 1 June 2012

Total Posts: 2582

Joined 2005-08-12

PM

What better way to kick off June than an acid trip a bright, cheerful picture?

(The weird thing is, when I was playing the game, it didn’t strike me as so bright and crazy. But now looking at screenshots, I’m really wondering what these people were on when they made that game.)

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Kurufinwe - 01 June 2012 11:10 AM

But now looking at screenshots, I’m really wondering what these people were on when they made that game.)

LOL,  ..Weed,Grass or Mushrooms Grin

Total Posts: 106

Joined 2010-10-27

PM

Why people always start to talk about drugs when they see something different, bright and colorful?

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Arial Type - 01 June 2012 01:19 PM

Why people always start to talk about drugs when they see something different, bright and colorful?

i guess it a kind of praising in disguise Sarcastic  , as i am sure some people understand it! ;-
those guys(developers) dont need any kind of shit to represent such bright and colorful game.. they are just naturally high enough

Total Posts: 106

Joined 2010-10-27

PM

Adventurere No.1 - 01 June 2012 02:42 PM

those guys(developers) dont need any kind of shit to represent such bright and colorful game.. they are just naturally high enough

Well, that’s what I mean. But the drug references usually make it sound otherwise.

Total Posts: 360

Joined 2006-01-12

PM

Admittedly one wonders how the Amanita design guys come up their ideas.  Grin Apparently they’re not stuck in any clichéd way of thinking. Much appreciated!  Heart

Lazy Bee
Temporary guest in your life.

Total Posts: 1555

Joined 2005-12-06

PM

This one looks so pretty that I was quickly going to Steam “I bet I didn’t wishlist this yet” and noticed that I actually have the game already. I guess it was some bundle. Haven’t played Machinarium yet either, hopefully there’s time for all of this at some point…

It’s also normal to people go for the “tripping” idea. For example pretty much every kids’ show is quite psychedelic. It is a good thing, just a proof of high imagination and magic.

Currently Playing: Dragon Age Origins: Awakening
Recently Played: Red Embrace: Hollywood, Dorfromantik, Heirs & Graces, AI: The Somnium Files, PRICE, Frostpunk, The Shapeshifting Detective (CPT), Disco Elysium, Dream Daddy, Four Last Things, Jenny LeClue - Detectivu, The Signifier

Total Posts: 46

Joined 2003-11-23

PM

THE scene from Botanicula is, however, this one. It’s been a month, and I still start humming the tune to myself at random times. (The looks people give me!) No wonder someone uploaded it on Youtube on the very day of the release.

This space intentionally left blank.

Total Posts: 56

Joined 2009-08-31

PM

Arial Type - 01 June 2012 01:19 PM

People with a limited imagination have trouble comprehending people who do, and assume it must be drugs, or some other outside force that gives them the ability. I get people who say that sort of stuff to me: “what sort of drugs were you on?” I’ve never taken drugs in my life. It’s called being creative.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top