• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

walas74

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure Game Scene of the Day — Sunday 10 February 2013

Total Posts: 2582

Joined 2005-08-12

PM

The third Kyrandia game had too many design flaws for anyone to keep count, but a game that lets you take the piss out of that prick Brandon and his stupid grandfather can’t be all bad.

Total Posts: 783

Joined 2010-10-26

PM

Oh, I love the Kyrandia series! And I think they’re too underrated.

They’re great games. Sure, there is annoying Brandon at first and a firebush cave that makes you wanna pull your hair out sometimes Crazy , but still…
I think the second one is the best of the series, (I like Zanthia and Marco’s “help”, cracks me up!) as for the third I really like that U could listen to Malcom’s version of the story, and the fact that are multiple different ways to get things done (it’s one of the things that I miss in most modern games) and also, the multiple endings. I also enjoyed the Stuart/Gunter ideea, the turn-to-mice was hillariuos, and so was Fluffy. And of course let’s not forget the “Amazing!” Cheese maker! Grin
The only thing that I found a little annoying was the jungle.

And my favorite scene is this:

I replayed the games just a few months ago.
Smile

I am baaaaaaaack!

Total Posts: 974

Joined 2007-02-23

PM

The Kyrandia series is great. I don’t get why it gets so much flak…

Total Posts: 198

Joined 2012-08-03

PM

I have actually never played the Kyrandia games (for no particular reason). Maybe I’m missing out on something?

Anticipating:The Devil’s Men

Recently played:GK1 Remake (4), A Golden Wake (3), Child of Light (4) Memento Mori 2 (4) Face Noir (3.5) Tex Murphy: Tesla Effect (4) Blackwell Epiphany (4.5),Broken Sword 5(4.5), The Shivah Remake (4.5), Monkey Island 2 Remake (4.5)

Top 10 Adventure Games:Tex Murphy: Pandora Directive, Gabriel Knight:The Beast Within, Broken Sword:Shadow of the Templars, Gabriel Knight:Sins of the Fathers, Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis, Tex Murphy: Under a Killing Moon, Lost Horizon, Grim Fandago, The Longest Journey, Blackwell Epiphany

Total Posts: 120

Joined 2004-01-06

PM

When I was a kid I used to love these games - I agree with a post earlier the 2nd is the best in the series. I couldn’t get past a cave in the 1st one, it was very dark and I kept getting snatched by weird creatures. 3 was too zany for my liking - I tried to play it not long ago and it just made no sense whatsoever.

I’m on a whole new adventure.
Growing a mustache?
No. Bigger than that.
A beard?!?

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top