• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Site → Site & Forum Feedback → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

AnimeAdamCaliMonkCharophycean

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

A Question about Adventure Shop

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

i want to if it is legal to exchange for AdventureShop Games between members here, or that is illegal or at least unappropriated?

there are many site that one can upload up to a 10 Gegas folder, so if that would happens and not secretly ,just two members agree and both upload their files they bought from AdventureShop and finished and exchange the Games’s Codes, would that be bad!!
i mean; wrong that it would effect the the AdventureShop sales eventually and therefore considered something like those history Warez crimes?

thanks for consideration/reading

Total Posts: 1341

Joined 2012-02-17

PM

I don’t even know if it’s possible without sharing your account info as well, but it certainly isn’t something the Shop intends for people to do, so it would definitely be frowned upon here. Even it is weren’t, there are limited activations anyway, so shared files would only spread so far.

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Jackal - 05 February 2013 05:13 PM

I don’t even know if it’s possible without sharing your account info as well,

yes that is a point i missed mentioning here, and yeah it will be (if done) just for once time or twice only, and i actually did it anyhow when my brother was abroad sending him the account info and the code and he got it well, so it had to be done with trusted people, and even if not that trusty ,one can change the account info after this operation is done easily .

i remember one member here (without mentioning Usernames) had a problem with an AdventureShop file and another volunteered to send him his copy so it is a free choice….

thanks for reply but i guess i understand Mr.Jack that as much as its strange and odd task but it would not be considered as any kind of piracy or something!!

Total Posts: 1341

Joined 2012-02-17

PM

Make no mistake: It’s not the SAME as piracy (since there’s no actual copying involved), but it’s still a violation—or at least contravention—of the retailer’s download terms, and probably the software copyright itself.

We’d be inclined to let it pass in the case you cited (where the game was legally purchased), but that’s entirely different than just sharing the game free with people.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Site → Site & Forum Feedback → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top