• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure Game Scene of the Day — Thursday 31 January 2013

Total Posts: 2582

Joined 2005-08-12

PM

Today, the Adventure Game Scene You Sure Wish You Could Scrub Out Of Your Brain of the Day, courtesy of Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney.

And because I really want to ruin your day, here’s the stupid song it its most nauseating orchestration ever, complete with singing in both dubious English and Japanese. No need to thank me.

Total Posts: 1289

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

urgh/lol.. I didn’t know whether to laugh or cry when listening to that song Tongue

Duckman: Can you believe it? Five hundred bucks for a parking ticket?
Cornfed Pig: You parked in a handicapped zone.
Duckman: Who cares? Nobody parks there anyway, except for the people who are supposed to park there and, hell, I can outrun them anytime.

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Best Ace Attorney! not really… But I liked the DS game specific stuff and it was fun to have a new protagonist. To bad we never had a sequel.

Also guitar on fire:

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Is it bad that I could immediately hum the song, before clicking that link???? Grin

Nah, it just means I played the game… Tongue

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 5813

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

That would have been a great pic for my musicians quiz! ‘Serenade’ isn’t the most inspiring song I’ve ever heard!

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

chrissie - 31 January 2013 01:34 PM

That would have been a great pic for my musicians quiz!

That’ll teach you to neglect the Nintendo DS… Wink

Just teasing - the quiz was insanely difficult awesome!

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 990

Joined 2009-05-08

PM

Argh, so discordant… I can’t take it! >_<

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top