• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

IronCretin

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure Game Scene of (Some) Day

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Well i feel sorry really to be the reason for Kuru to delete his Scene Today that i always Appreciate his efforts of making them everyday

Image Attachments

2-lsl2-larry-haircut-cruise.jpg

Click thumbnail to see full-size image

Total Posts: 6584

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

It would be funny if you had actually re-posted the same screen as Kuru.

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

i wanted but i couldnt find a save game, and that actually the nearest

Total Posts: 97

Joined 2011-03-06

PM

Which game is this?

Currently Playing: The Testament of Sherlock Holmes;
Currently Re-Playing: Culpa Innata

Recently Finished: Secret Files: Puritas Cordis, Art of Murder: Hunt for the Puppeteer, Dear Esther

Total Posts: 990

Joined 2009-05-08

PM

Ah, okay… I understand what happened now.

It’s a screen from Leisure Suit Larry 2 and it’s the infuriating bit on the cruise ship where you have to complete a number of tasks before its night time.

I don’t think having timed missions in a game is so bad. It works so well in Ghost Trick… but if/when Replay Games remakes Larry 2 - I do hope they make this part a little more forgiving.

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2012-12-24

PM

Is it free?

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Advie - 05 July 2012 01:19 PM

Well i feel sorry really to be the reason for Kuru to delete his Scene Today that i always Appreciate his efforts of making them everyday

What did I miss??? Tongue

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 2978

Joined 2012-03-09

PM

Advie - 05 July 2012 01:19 PM

What happened here???  Gasp

Total Posts: 1289

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

Yeah, cmon, share the drama! Grin

Duckman: Can you believe it? Five hundred bucks for a parking ticket?
Cornfed Pig: You parked in a handicapped zone.
Duckman: Who cares? Nobody parks there anyway, except for the people who are supposed to park there and, hell, I can outrun them anytime.

Total Posts: 946

Joined 2005-06-02

PM

I remember what happened. Many months ago. Move along people, nothing to see here!

Now playing: ——-
Recently finished: don’t remember
Up next:  Eh…
Looking forward to:
Ithaka of the Clouds; The Last Crown; all the kickstarter adventure games I supported

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Let me tell you what happened here - a bot resurrected an old thread. Tongue

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

I’m still confused..

Duckman: Who cares? Nobody parks there anyway, except for the people who are supposed to park there and, hell, I can outrun them anytime.

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Ok, I’ll try to explain:

Dramatis personæ:

Advie - old thread starter
Marie Weaver - a Bot

Advie started the thread when one of the Adv. Game Scenes of the Day was deleted because Advie wasn’t satisfied with Kuru’s comment on it. Advie tried to reconcile things by starting the identical AGSOTD thread.

Fast forward 6 months later, and a bot comes asking the question: “Is it free?”

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

I get that bit Smile I was more curious about what happened between Advie and Kuru. I was hoping for a popcorn session Smile

Total Posts: 4249

Joined 2005-04-14

PM

The plot thickens.

Everybody wants to be Cary Grant.
Even Me.

-Cary Grant

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Dag - 31 January 2013 10:55 AM

I was more curious about what happened between Advie and Kuru.

Oh, that.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top