• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Site → Site & Forum Feedback → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Its time to give Kuru’s AGSotD an official , deserved feature on the Main Page

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

i write this as a fan of Kuru’s unmatched Dedication which no one (no one) can deny it, that Kuru hadn’t skip a single day without doing the effort of thinking about a scene/Game , compromising his free time searching ,Capturing the game Screen then Uploading it,and posting then at last adding his intelligent comment over it…

i doubt if there is anyone here expect for Jack is well dedicated that much for the love of this beloved Site.

so i start this call for Marek , Jack and Tabacco to give him and his great feature the official matter/output which is deserved…

since the 20th of May 2012 Kuru hadn’t skip a single day for making those nicest threads that gather all the members around it to discuss one great Adventure/Gem that he had posted,

100’s of members tried and played those games Kuru had presented after discovering them (admitted) what they had missed and more 100’s had replayed those Adventures after seeing Kuru’s beautiful Screenshots plus the active members comments and praises .

i myself stared working on gathering all the AGSotD threads that Kuru had posted since 20th of may to gather them in one thread (if kuru would not mind it i will be posting it soon) for members and guests to track back all Kuru’s efforts.

So, how many of the 16721 of AG members site would sign/agree on this feature/request… to officially be part of the AG’s elements not just a simple thread that can be forgotten or skipped .

Total Posts: 2582

Joined 2005-08-12

PM

No.

Total Posts: 4249

Joined 2005-04-14

PM

Who’s Kuru?

Everybody wants to be Cary Grant.
Even Me.

-Cary Grant

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

just perfect, you should’t even bother yourself replying.

Total Posts: 198

Joined 2012-08-03

PM

Agree!I must admit that I get a lot of inspiration from Kurus daily postings.

Anticipating:The Devil’s Men

Recently played:GK1 Remake (4), A Golden Wake (3), Child of Light (4) Memento Mori 2 (4) Face Noir (3.5) Tex Murphy: Tesla Effect (4) Blackwell Epiphany (4.5),Broken Sword 5(4.5), The Shivah Remake (4.5), Monkey Island 2 Remake (4.5)

Top 10 Adventure Games:Tex Murphy: Pandora Directive, Gabriel Knight:The Beast Within, Broken Sword:Shadow of the Templars, Gabriel Knight:Sins of the Fathers, Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis, Tex Murphy: Under a Killing Moon, Lost Horizon, Grim Fandago, The Longest Journey, Blackwell Epiphany

Total Posts: 1341

Joined 2012-02-17

PM

I’ll second the “no”.

What happens on the forums has nothing at all do with the main site. Besides, each new thread posted is listed in the “Community Activity” section of the home page already.

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Jackal - 29 January 2013 03:58 PM

What happens on the forums has nothing at all do with the main site.

I agree with this.

I reckon Kuru does the AGSotD for us, forumites, and not for the many non-forum visitors of AdventureGamers.
Kuru, correct me if I’m wrong. Cool

Of course, occasionally acknowledging the hard work he puts into the AGSotD (like with this thread) doesn’t hurt… Grin

Kuru: KUTGW! Thumbs Up

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

You are here: HomeForum Home → Site → Site & Forum Feedback → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top