• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

walas74

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

[Archived] Time for a new community playthrough?

Total Posts: 1289

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

Fien - 20 January 2013 11:34 AM

Oops! Edited, Oscar

Dag - 20 January 2013 11:25 AM

I’ve seen several other mention it, and I was planning to do a replay of it in the near future anyway, so I’ll cast my vote for A Vampyre Story aswell.

But you also want to cast a vote for Callahan’s, don’t you? Yes, of course you do… I clearly remember we almost sort of convincec you that 1st-person adventures weren’t entirely evil and that Callahan’s was a great place to start. So.. shall I add your vote, hm?  Innocent

Hehehe, sneaky Tongue But yeah, you’re right, and I guess I’d have a lot more fun with it aswell, when it’s done “socially”. You have my permission to add my vote Grin

Duckman: Can you believe it? Five hundred bucks for a parking ticket?
Cornfed Pig: You parked in a handicapped zone.
Duckman: Who cares? Nobody parks there anyway, except for the people who are supposed to park there and, hell, I can outrun them anytime.

Total Posts: 946

Joined 2005-06-02

PM

Yippee! Did you see that, Diego?  Laughing 

List of possible games with more than one vote. Post if I got your votes wrong or if you want to change your preferences. Let’s get more participants!

Dreamfall: Oscar, Tim, Skeeter, Fien, Zobraks, Badle, Chrissie
Kyrandia 2: Oscar, Hands, Tim, Skeeter, Zifnab
Myst IV : Sefir (leader), inm, Fien, Hands, Zifnab, Drolin
Spycraft: inm , Fien, Sefir, Zobraks, Tim, Skeeter
Phantasmagoria 2: inm, Hands, Tim
Vampyre Story: Sefir (leader), SweetD, Tim, Diego, Siddhi, Badle, Dag. Pollo, Chrissie
Callahan’s: Sefir (leader), Fien, Hands, Zifnab, Skeeter, Tim, Zobraks. Badle, Zane, Dag, Pollo
Dragonsphere: Kuru?, Hands, Tim, Siddhi, Skeeter, Pollo
Book of Unwritten Tales: SweetD (leader), Diego, Tim, Chrissie
Shadow of the Comet: Kuru, Sefir, Skeeter, Fien, Tim, Zobraks, Drolin, Oscar, Pollo
Shivers: Zifnab, Diego, Tim, Oscar, Drolin
Keepsake: Diego (leader), SweetD, Tim, Skeeter, Chrissie
Westerner: Diego (leader), Tim, Zifnab, Hands, Pollo, Chrissie

Wilco will join any playthrough.

Now playing: ——-
Recently finished: don’t remember
Up next:  Eh…
Looking forward to:
Ithaka of the Clouds; The Last Crown; all the kickstarter adventure games I supported

Total Posts: 6584

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Fien - 20 January 2013 06:25 PM

Yippee! Did you see that, Diego?  Laughing

Disgusting.

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Joined 2005-06-02

PM

No smiley. You’re not serious, are you?

Looking forward to:
Ithaka of the Clouds; The Last Crown; all the kickstarter adventure games I supported

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Ok, I give up.

And I’m voting “Callahan’s”.

And then I’m going to drink myself to death.

Tongue (oh, I’m also voting Shadow of the Comet just so not to make your choice easier. . AND Kyrandia 2. And Spycraft. And Phanta 2. And Mys.. No, wait, I’ve been planning on playing Myst games in order. Order matters in Myst, right? Confused )

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 2978

Joined 2012-03-09

PM

diego - 20 January 2013 06:56 PM

I’m also voting Shadow of the Comet just so not to make your choice easier.

Since the only available playthrough leaders around here is you and me (and none of us is in SotC), believe me, the choice seems easy…

diego - 20 January 2013 06:56 PM

Order matters in Myst, right? Confused )

It does.

Total Posts: 98

Joined 2004-02-16

PM

Okay, count me in for the following, please Smile

Vampyre Story: Sefir (leader), SweetD, Tim, Diego, Siddhi, Badle, Dag
Callahan’s: Sefir (leader), Fien, Hands, Zifnab, Skeeter, Tim, Zobraks. Badle, Zane, Dag
Dragonsphere: Kuru?, Hands, Tim, Siddhi, Skeeter
Shadow of the Comet: Kuru, Sefir, Skeeter, Fien, Tim, Zobraks, Drolin, Oscar
Westerner: Diego (leader), Tim, Zifnab, Hands

Madre de Dios, es el Pollo Diablo!

Total Posts: 505

Joined 2011-01-12

PM

Sefir - 21 January 2013 03:07 AM

Since the only available playthrough leaders around here is you and me (and none of us is in SotC), believe me, the choice seems easy…

I offered to lead Book of Unwritten Tales but no one seems to care.  Foot in mouth
Fien ignored my post, as usual (as well as she ignored my vote, and added a vote I didn’t say) Don’t tell me you’re not reading my posts Fien Shifty Eyed  Pan Grin

Everything you need to know about me has already been told.

Joined 2005-06-02

PM

SweetDalilah - 21 January 2013 11:21 AM

I offered to lead Book of Unwritten Tales but no one seems to care.  Foot in mouth
Fien ignored my post, as usual (as well as she ignored my vote, and added a vote I didn’t say) Don’t tell me you’re not reading my posts Fien Shifty Eyed  Pan Grin

Oh for Pete’s sake! So I make mistakes. Oscar’s votes too. I corrected the vote when I read your post. If you’re implying I’m doing it on purpose, you’re crazy. And if you want to lead a playthrough only one or two people are interested in, fine.

Looking forward to:

Total Posts: 505

Joined 2011-01-12

PM

Fien - 21 January 2013 11:35 AM
SweetDalilah - 21 January 2013 11:21 AM

Oh for Pete’s sake! So I make mistakes. Oscar’s votes too. I corrected the vote when I read your post. If you’re implying I’m doing it on purpose, you’re crazy. And if you want to lead a playthrough only one or two people are interested in, fine.

Who’s Pete? Is he alright? Tongue

I only mentioned it because Sefir said only him and diego offered to be Playthrough leaders. I’d even apply for AVS if Sefir didn’t snatch that position.

And maybe more people would be interested if they knew there was a leader for that game, who knows? Grin

P.S. Someone had to tell you you’re ought to be more careful when checking these posts.  Naughty Wink Innocent

Everything you need to know about me has already been told.

Total Posts: 2978

Joined 2012-03-09

PM

I stand corrected SweetD. However the point in my post remains the same. As long as there is no leader in Shadow of the Comet (second on the line), its chances to beat Callahans (first on the line) are extremely slim…

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Fien - 20 January 2013 06:30 PM

No smiley. You’re not serious, are you?

No. Actually, I got used to losing the votes in this thread.

Joined 2005-06-02

PM

LOL! We did have a very nice DN playthrough indeed. And you finished as well!

PS: If anyone can persuade me to try VS again, it’s you and your Froderick. Smile

Looking forward to:

Total Posts: 5813

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

I’d love to join in with a playthrough but I have to go with games that are accessible, & also playable on my system which are (hopefully!): Dreamfall, Vampyre Story, Book of Unwritten Tales, Keepsake or Westerner. (I’d really love to play Callahan’s Crosstime Saloon but it’s difficult to get & also I don’t whether I could get it to play!)

Total Posts: 4011

Joined 2011-04-01

PM

Does Vampyre Story get better after the ridiculously long cutscene at the beginning? I couldn’t get through that watching it on youtube, it was endless. And that bat was really annoying…

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top