• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

[Archived] Time for a new community playthrough?

Total Posts: 405

Joined 2006-04-21

PM

I’ll go in for Kyrandia 2, Dragonsphere (just realised I have that) and Keepsake…

The real problem with reality is the lack of background music.

Knightette of the Order of the Caption

Music is what feelings sound like…

Total Posts: 1368

Joined 2012-09-28

PM

Kyrandia 2 is up for grabs also? I loved that game, put me down as well please Fien Smile

Out of sympathy for diego (and cookies) I’ll vote The Westerner also.

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

How/When does a game gets chosen?

Total Posts: 6584

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Zifnab - 19 January 2013 09:11 PM

Out of sympathy for diego (and cookies) I’ll vote The Westerner also.

p.s. Fien, there’re certain users who wished not to vote publicly, so they sent me PMs, and by an extraordinary stroke of luck, all 7 of them voted The Westerner! You should add those votes too. Thanks.

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 505

Joined 2011-01-12

PM

diego - 19 January 2013 09:36 PM

p.s. Fien, there’re certain users who wished not to vote publicly, so they sent me PMs, and by an extraordinary stroke of luck, all 7 of them voted The Westerner! You should add those votes too. Thanks.

diego - 19 January 2013 07:50 PM

And SD - there’re now 4 of us! Keepsake! Keepsake! I’m giving away free cookies to everyone who votes Keepsake!

Whoah, hold your horses there buddy.  Pan  Tongue I may have voted for Keepsake but I still want Book of Unwritten Tales or A Vampyre Story to win first. (Hell, I’ll even lead BOUT myself if no one else wants to)
And you’re acting like Keepsake or Westerner already won.  Shifty Eyed  Pan Grin

On the other hand you might try to bribe me with those sweet sugar treats Crazy Sarcastic

P.S. When did you start calling me SD, you know I like to be called SweetD better Shifty Eyed  Confused   Pan

Everything you need to know about me has already been told.

Total Posts: 643

Joined 2006-09-24

PM

Guys, we need to narrow down the list of games, not expand it!

Pan

Total Posts: 1891

Joined 2010-11-16

PM

i’d like to vote for callahan’s, as iv been curious about it for a while… but i have no idea how id get it, or if id even stay focused enough for a playthrough Tongue

Total Posts: 2978

Joined 2012-03-09

PM

Perhaps we should remove from the list the games without a playthrough leader. We need more playthrough leaders!! (especially for Shadow of the Comet Tongue )

Total Posts: 2978

Joined 2012-03-09

PM

diego - 19 January 2013 09:11 PM

Please, don’t make me create 10 different user profiles with different names and avatars,etc and vote for Callahan’s with each one of them… Grin
Seriously now, we count votes of people who want to PARTICIPATE in a playthrough. So, every vote must be a public one. Sorry.  Tongue

EDIT: We are waiting for you to finish TSB so we can start the new playthrough! Grin

Total Posts: 946

Joined 2005-06-02

PM

[I’m reposting the edited list, so people won’t have to go to a previous page.]

List of possible games with more than one vote. Post if I got your votes wrong or if you want to change your preferences. Let’s get more participants!

Dreamfall: Oscar, Tim, Skeeter, Fien, Zobraks. Badle
Kyrandia 2: Oscar, Hands, Tim, Skeeter, Zifnab
Myst IV : Sefir (leader), inm, Fien, Hands, Zifnab, Drolin
Spycraft: inm , Fien, Sefir, Zobraks, Tim, Skeeter
Phantasmagoria 2: inm, Hands, Tim
Vampyre Story: Sefir (leader), SweetD, Tim, Diego, Siddhi, Badle, Dag
Callahan’s: Sefir (leader), Fien, Hands, Zifnab, Skeeter, Tim, Zobraks. Badle, Zane
Dragonsphere: Kuru?, Hands, Tim, Siddhi, Skeeter
Book of Unwritten Tales: SweetD, Diego, Tim
Shadow of the Comet: Kuru, Sefir, Skeeter, Fien, Tim, Zobraks, Drolin, Oscar
Shivers: Zifnab, Diego, Tim, Oscar, Drolin
Keepsake: Diego (leader), SweetD, Tim, Skeeter
Westerner: Diego (leader), Tim, Zifnab (bribed!), Fien (ulterior motives), Hands (iffy)

Wilco will join any playthrough.

Now playing: ——-
Recently finished: don’t remember
Up next:  Eh…
Looking forward to:
Ithaka of the Clouds; The Last Crown; all the kickstarter adventure games I supported

Joined 2005-06-02

PM

Sefir - 20 January 2013 03:36 AM

EDIT: We are waiting for you to finish TSB so we can start the new playthrough! Grin

Don’t be too hard on poor Diego. He’s still trying with all his might to catch up in the GAG community playthrough. Grin

EDIT: Zane, you can find Callahan’s on ebay.com, at gametz.com and Amazon.com.

Looking forward to:
Ithaka of the Clouds; The Last Crown; all the kickstarter adventure games I supported

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

You mean Overseer, right? Tongue

BTW, another 2 users who wished to stay anonymous voted The Westerner. That’s 10 votes so far.

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Joined 2005-06-02

PM

Overseer as well? Oh dear, dear, dear… Cry Maybe you should be banned from participating in all future community playthroughs. For your own sake, mind you. I’m only trying to help you help yourself.  Innocent

No, wait! You should be leader of the next playthrough, so you can’t drop out. Well… I dropped out once and Kuru took over, but I’m evil and you’re not. That’s it! I’m voting for the Westerner.

Looking forward to:

Total Posts: 183

Joined 2008-03-28

PM

I would also join The Westerner but it’s highly unlikely that it will run on my win7, because nothing does.  Thumbs Up

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

11! Take that “Callahan’s”!

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top