• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Hint Requests & Technical Problems → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Lady Kestrel

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller - The Hangman item combination glitch

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2013-01-11

PM

another glitch that i just experienced. i should have saved my progress…but apparently erica can send an infinite number of emails to gallagher, and whenever she visits terrance he gives her a new piece of that toy. i accidentally combined that piece to the wooden doll with the hanging rope…now i can’t undo this & detach the two… would have to play it again i guess…
any suggestions ?

Total Posts: 121

Joined 2011-10-25

PM

Well…

The pieces are meant to be combined, so you should be alright. Unless I’ve misread the problem?

Katie Hallahan
Designer, PR Director
Phoenix Online Studios

Joined 2013-01-11

PM

I have attached a snipped image of the problem. Take a close look at the inventory antique items.
Look at both the partly assembled antiques.
The one that’s on the top only needs that wooden sitting figure,  but since it’s already attached to the base of the other antique i got from terrance, it now can’t get attached to the other one. & there are no more pieces hidden in the game =P
I guess if you send gallagher an email more than once, you get another piece of the antique that Davies gave to terrance.

Image Attachments

Cognition.PNG

Click thumbnail to see full-size image

Total Posts: 121

Joined 2011-10-25

PM

Interesting. And you’ve tried combining those further and it definitely doesn’t work?

I’ll send this to our IT guy and he should be able to help you out. Smile

Katie Hallahan
Designer, PR Director
Phoenix Online Studios

Joined 2013-01-11

PM

Yep…tried everything Frown
it doesn’t work.

Total Posts: 7

Joined 2012-10-17

PM

Go ahead and email me your most recent save with that problem and I can fix it up for you. Send it to weldon at postudios dot com and I’ll get back to you ASAP. Thanks!

Weldon L Hathaway
Technical Director
Phoenix Online Studios

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Hint Requests & Technical Problems → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top