• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure Game Scene of the Day — Saturday 12 January 2013

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Kasper F. Nielsen - 13 January 2013 02:21 AM

I too was oblivious to the fact that it was Tim Curry, though.

The Movie Man was happy to oblige… Grin

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 1289

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

IT was where I first discovered Tim Curry, and I’ve loved him as an actor ever since, though he’s had quite a few roles where his talent was being wasted, like Home Alone 2 to name one (Tim Curry was brilliant as allways, but the rest of the movie was not Tongue ). I remember watching the first part of IT with a girfriend, I was around the age of 12, I think. I had a long walk home, and it was the middle of a pitch black norwegian winter night. That walk was quite scary tbh, with that fresh imprint of Tim Curry’s evil clown face on the retina Tongue I loved the movie back then, all up untill the ending, which I thought was really bad.

It wasn’t untill a couple years ago I learned that he also was the voice of Gabriel Knight in the first and third game, and Count Nefarious’ in Toonstruck. His best voicework is when he does King Chicken in Duckman though.

Duckman: Can you believe it? Five hundred bucks for a parking ticket?
Cornfed Pig: You parked in a handicapped zone.
Duckman: Who cares? Nobody parks there anyway, except for the people who are supposed to park there and, hell, I can outrun them anytime.

Total Posts: 974

Joined 2007-02-23

PM

You’re crazy! Home Alone 2 is great.

Total Posts: 1289

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

Hehe, I thought so too when it was new. I just watched it again recently, and allthough I’ll admit it’s a great childrens movie, there’s just something about Maculay Culkin’s acting that rubs me the wrong way.

Duckman: Can you believe it? Five hundred bucks for a parking ticket?
Cornfed Pig: You parked in a handicapped zone.
Duckman: Who cares? Nobody parks there anyway, except for the people who are supposed to park there and, hell, I can outrun them anytime.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top