• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

danigarTimovieMan

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

The adventure game discount thread

Total Posts: 347

Joined 2006-07-30

PM

Amazon is having a sale on “casual” games for $1.99 each.

As usual, included in this “casual” category is lots of adventure games, including the Black Mirror games, the Dark Fall games, and even The Whispered World.

Total Posts: 130

Joined 2011-06-02

PM

There are lots of good daily adventure packs from GOG today.

80% off Telltale games
75% off Daedalic games
75% off Belated Halloween (Gabriel Knight and Phantasmagoria)

link

Total Posts: 1555

Joined 2005-12-06

PM

I struck gold with that Daedalic set. I already had two of the games on Steam but the pack was cheaper with them anyway. I got 3 of my top10 wishlist and a couple of other “to play” titles with 16€. Sick.

Gabriel Knights and a bunch of Telltame Games I already had, think I’ll wait for another sale to pick up the missing ones.

Thanks for the heads up with Cognition too. Now to find some time to play…

Currently Playing: Dragon Age Origins: Awakening
Recently Played: Red Embrace: Hollywood, Dorfromantik, Heirs & Graces, AI: The Somnium Files, PRICE, Frostpunk, The Shapeshifting Detective (CPT), Disco Elysium, Dream Daddy, Four Last Things, Jenny LeClue - Detectivu, The Signifier

Total Posts: 643

Joined 2006-09-24

PM

This GOG sale is amazing. The Telltale games are tempting at such a steep discount, but I wish their normal prices were cheaper.

Total Posts: 57

Joined 2009-07-07

PM

Got myself de Daedalic set. Already had The Whispered World, but have been dying to try Deponia, A New Beginning and Dark Eye: Chains of Satinav.

“It is so shocking to find out how many people do not believe that they can learn, and how many more believe learning to be difficult.”

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

The gog.com sale is amazing! I was trying to resist , got the Daedalic and the action indie set. Love that you can buy only the games that you are missing.

The Steam supposedly starts today, not really looking for any adventures now, maybe if some Sherlock Holmes deals are good…

Total Posts: 2582

Joined 2005-08-12

PM

Steam sale! (Pretty much everything in the store is on sale.)

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

No achievement hunt Frown

Total Posts: 245

Joined 2006-05-20

PM

The special edition of Monkey Island 1 & 2 ($3.75 for both games) is on sale on Steam for the next 10 hours as the community choice sale.

Total Posts: 57

Joined 2009-07-07

PM

For some reason I keep being baffled when I realise there are still people out there who don’t own a copy of either of the first Monkey Island games.

“It is so shocking to find out how many people do not believe that they can learn, and how many more believe learning to be difficult.”

Total Posts: 5

Joined 2006-05-16

PM

Psychonauts is now on sale on Steam, for 2,24€ in my country (I guess all of the Eurozone too).

Joined 2005-12-06

PM

Primordia is up for a vote on Steam Holiday sales now, go go vote so we can get it at half price.

Recently Played: Red Embrace: Hollywood, Dorfromantik, Heirs & Graces, AI: The Somnium Files, PRICE, Frostpunk, The Shapeshifting Detective (CPT), Disco Elysium, Dream Daddy, Four Last Things, Jenny LeClue - Detectivu, The Signifier

Total Posts: 245

Joined 2006-05-20

PM

millenia - 22 December 2012 12:20 PM

Primordia is up for a vote on Steam Holiday sales now, go go vote so we can get it at half price.

Done!

Total Posts: 1891

Joined 2010-11-16

PM

aw primordia didnt win the vote.
Im also a bit disappointed havnt seen any sales on testament of sherlock holmes, or cognition anyyyywhere.

edit: just realized testament has been 33% off in a couple places (steam and gamestop)... miiiight have to do that..

Joined 2005-12-06

PM

Cognition is still on sale on Greenmangaming, not 1,99€ anymore but still quite nice 2,72€. Testament of Sherlock Holmes is around -30% in several places, it’s also possible that it will have a daily or flash deal of -50% on this Steam Holiday sale (66% would be already pushing it as it is a rather new game).

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top