• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

DaleLady Kestrelrtrooney

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure Game Scene of the Day — Thursday 20 December 2012

Total Posts: 2582

Joined 2005-08-12

PM

Why don’t you make it sing?

(from The Last Express)

Total Posts: 946

Joined 2005-06-02

PM

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Heart Eyes  Heart  Heart Eyes  Heart  Heart Eyes  Heart  Heart Eyes  Heart  Heart Eyes  Heart Eyes  Heart  Heart  Heart  Heart  Heart Eyes  Heart Eyes

Now playing: ——-
Recently finished: don’t remember
Up next:  Eh…
Looking forward to:
Ithaka of the Clouds; The Last Crown; all the kickstarter adventure games I supported

Total Posts: 299

Joined 2006-12-04

PM

A game that I never knew if I was coming or going. I never did know what the meaning of the clock, time thing was for. It added a lot of confusion for me. About the only thing I did enjoy was it was first person perspective and it was/was not FMV. Maybe I will give it another go in the future.

Don’t Hate Me Because I Am Beautiful…There Are Many Other Reasons

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Looking forward to finally playing this sometime in the near future… Thumbs Up

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 643

Joined 2006-09-24

PM

TimovieMan - 20 December 2012 12:49 PM

You…you h-h-haven’t played The Last Express?

Please rectify this soon.

Total Posts: 6584

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

TimovieMan - 20 December 2012 12:49 PM

Unmod this guy now.

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

inm8#2 - 20 December 2012 02:22 PM

Have you taken a look at my signature anytime in the last few months? Innocent
Also note that there’s no “(replay)” next to the game… Tongue

diego - 20 December 2012 03:30 PM

Unmod this guy now.

Have I told you that I never played a Gabriel Knight game before, nor a Tex Murphy game? Wink

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 6584

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

TimovieMan - 20 December 2012 03:40 PM

Have I told you that I never played a Gabriel Knight game before, nor a Tex Murphy game? Wink

Oh, yeah, now I remember. Grin I haven’t played Tex either, nor GK3… and you like Escape from MI, so I guess you can stay as a mod a little while longer.  Wink

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 643

Joined 2006-09-24

PM

Unmod this guy now.

Have I told you that I never played a Gabriel Knight game before

I never played a Gabriel Knight game before

never played a Gabriel Knight game

never played Gabriel Knight

Joined 2005-06-02

PM

Yes, I have. And although I’ve noticed changes in your sig over the past year you’re not much closer to actually playing one of the best games ever made. All those replays are first in line!  Tongue

Looking forward to:
Ithaka of the Clouds; The Last Crown; all the kickstarter adventure games I supported

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

inm8#2 - 20 December 2012 04:05 PM

BUT YES

Fien - 20 December 2012 11:39 PM

Yes, I have. And although I’ve noticed changes in your sig over the past year you’re not much closer to actually playing one of the best games ever made. All those replays are first in line!  Tongue

That’s partly because I spent June-October playing anything but adventure games. Shifty Eyed

Now that I’ve started concentrating on AGs again, I’m sure I’ll get around to it soon enough. After my current replay of EfMI, I’ve got a partial replay of KQ7 (a game I never finished), and then I’ll tackle GK1, Tex1, Last Express, GK2, Tex2, Zork Nemesis, GK3, Tex3, Zork GI, Post Mortem, Tex4, Syberia, Still Life, Tex5, Syberia II, etc.
There’s a twisted logic to the order in which I play things (primarily: not playing a series all at once).
DS games (and community playthroughs) follow a different circuit (but one that runs through the other), so the sig might make some unexpected hops… Tongue

The bottom line is this: the biggest gaps in my classic AG knowledge will be filled in the next few months. Wink

Total Posts: 1368

Joined 2012-09-28

PM

TimovieMan - 21 December 2012 08:57 PM

and then I’ll tackle GK1, Tex1, Last Express, GK2, Tex2, Zork Nemesis, GK3, Tex3, Zork GI, Post Mortem, Tex4, Syberia, Still Life, Tex5, Syberia II, etc.

I envy you Neutral

You’re like a child who has yet to experience ice-cream, rollercoasters, chocolate bars,  waterslides and opening presents at christmas!  Grin

Joined 2005-06-02

PM

[The bottom line is this: the biggest gaps in my classic AG knowledge will be filled in the next few months. Wink

Let us know how you like all the classics!

Looking forward to:

Total Posts: 4249

Joined 2005-04-14

PM

the biggest gaps in my classic AG knowledge will be filled in the next few months. Wink

Are you getting divorced or your wife won a trip around the world for one person?

Everybody wants to be Cary Grant.
Even Me.

-Cary Grant

Total Posts: 505

Joined 2011-01-12

PM

Unmod this guy now.

Another thing we have in common. Thumbs Up That’s my friend

Everything you need to know about me has already been told.

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

zobraks - 22 December 2012 04:40 AM

Are you getting divorced or your wife won a trip around the world for one person?

I just game a lot in my free time, and I may have understated that amount of time a little. It was just a guesstimate, after all. Would “the next year” sound better? Grin

SweetDalilah - 22 December 2012 04:58 AM

Another thing we have in common. Thumbs Up That’s my friend

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top