• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

diegoJdawg445

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

The adventure game discount thread

Total Posts: 130

Joined 2011-06-02

PM

The Walking Dead for $10 at Gamefly.com. Use code 1GFT1112.

This title is available for purchase in United States, Canada, Mexico, American Samoa, Antigua and Barbuda, Australia, Bahamas, Belize, Bermuda, Bolivia, Barbados, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cayman Islands, Ecuador, Guatemala, Guam, Honduras, Haiti, Jamaica, Japan, Cambodia, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Korea, Republic of, Saint Lucia, Northern Mariana Islands, Nicaragua, Netherlands Antilles, New Zealand, Panama, Peru, Philippines, Puerto Rico, El Salvador, Suriname, Trinidad and Tobago, Taiwan, Province of China, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Venezuela, Virgin Islands, British, Virgin Islands, U.S., and Samoa.

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Europe approves… Shifty Eyed

Frown

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Joined 2011-06-02

PM

TimovieMan - 10 December 2012 04:12 PM

Europe approves… Shifty Eyed

Frown

Yep, it’s a bummer. Holiday sales are around the corner though and someone else may have it for that price.

Joined 2011-06-02

PM

A New Beginning - Final Cut is now on Steam and is 10% off ($8.99) until December 18th.

Joined 2011-06-02

PM

GOG’s Holiday sale is underway with just about everything 50% off. There will be new deals every day so I imagine it will be like Steam’s big sales where even though something is 50% off right now, it may be 75% off in a few days.

Additionally, they’re giving away Duke Nukem 3D for the next 2 days.

link

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

GOG sale!

Grabbing Deponia, Edna and Harvey and Dark Eye when I get home.
Maybe Deponia 2 will be on sale later.

Total Posts: 928

Joined 2009-11-10

PM

Cool bundle on indiegala (I like their bundles lately although I hate their website, feels way too spammy):

http://store.indiegala.com/index.php/the-cargo-bundle.html $3.99 includes
Edna & Harvey: The Breakout (DRM free download)
The Whispered World (Steam)
Airline Tycoon Deluxe (DRM Free download)
Cargo! The Quest For Gravity (Steam)

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Secret World

The Secret World is 15$ at Amazon digital store. Not really an adventure but I guess some people here would like to try now that it isn’t subscription-based

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Quest for Sierra bundle

Quest games with 75% discount over at gog.com if you buy the pack for today only

Total Posts: 1555

Joined 2005-12-06

PM

Gray Matter 2,25€ (sick!) on Gamersgate.
Also Alter Ego 1,49€.

Currently Playing: Dragon Age Origins: Awakening
Recently Played: Red Embrace: Hollywood, Dorfromantik, Heirs & Graces, AI: The Somnium Files, PRICE, Frostpunk, The Shapeshifting Detective (CPT), Disco Elysium, Dream Daddy, Four Last Things, Jenny LeClue - Detectivu, The Signifier

Joined 2011-06-02

PM

The Walking Dead Episode 1 is free on iOS for a limited time.

Total Posts: 121

Joined 2011-10-25

PM

Episode 1 of Cognition is on sale at Green Man Gaming for $2.49! (That’s 75% off for those who are curious.)

http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/us/en/pc/games/adventure/cognition-erica-reed-thriller-episode-1-hangman/

Katie Hallahan
Designer, PR Director
Phoenix Online Studios

Total Posts: 415

Joined 2007-12-29

PM

Thank you everyone for sharing the deals that you find. I bought Alter Ego at that great price, and after playing it for just a little while, I think I will really like it. I look at this thread every day to see who found a good deal. Thanks again for taking the time to post the deals!

Total Posts: 359

Joined 2012-02-16

PM

mbday630 - 18 December 2012 06:17 PM

Thank you everyone for sharing the deals that you find. I bought Alter Ego at that great price, and after playing it for just a little while, I think I will really like it. I look at this thread every day to see who found a good deal. Thanks again for taking the time to post the deals!

Psst, you can also subscribe to the thread. You get an email every time someone posts here. You’ll never miss a deal Wink

Joined 2011-06-02

PM

80% off code at strategyfirst.com “HAPPYHOLIDAYS”
I don’t know what countries their store sells to outside of the US

I saw the code on cheapassgamer.com where it was said to be for a single item, but I added multiple to my cart and it took 80% off of all of them. It works on sale items.

Notable:
Darkstar: The Interactive Movie is $1.39
SFI Adventure Pack (Ankh 2, Ankh 3, The Abbey, Jack Keane, D.W.A.R.F.S.) for $4

The Darkstar DVD version is also on sale for $13 after shipping from the official website.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top