• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

IronCretinSpeedBo

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Blondes

Total Posts: 5

Joined 2010-06-10

PM

Hi all

why all adventure main characters like, Guybrush Threepwood, gabriel knight, guy at runaway like all of them blonde? im very curious about that Grin and my english sucks i know Thumbs Up

Total Posts: 6584

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Looks brown to me. Grin

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 1368

Joined 2012-09-28

PM

You didn’t know?

Total Posts: 5

Joined 2010-06-10

PM

what about George Stobbart (broken sword), tex murphy , resonance Smile

Total Posts: 1289

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

What about Ben Throttle, Jack Keane, Rufus, Nate and Wilbur, Simon, Graham, Alexander,  Sonny Bonds etc.. I think your fixation on blonde men may be clouding your judgement! Tongue

This chic has been accused of stealing Rod Stewarts hat.

Duckman: Can you believe it? Five hundred bucks for a parking ticket?
Cornfed Pig: You parked in a handicapped zone.
Duckman: Who cares? Nobody parks there anyway, except for the people who are supposed to park there and, hell, I can outrun them anytime.

Total Posts: 6584

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

jamaika - 16 December 2012 05:29 PM

tex murphy

you got it all wrong, Tex is on the left: Grin

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 1813

Joined 2005-10-23

PM

What hair color does Carol Reed have?

Total Posts: 4011

Joined 2011-04-01

PM

tsa - 17 December 2012 02:55 PM

What hair color does Carol Reed have?

I always imagined her as a blonde. She seems a bit ditzy and I’m always have to guide her around everywhere Sarcastic

Total Posts: 946

Joined 2005-06-02

PM

Oscar, you look so much more human in the nice X-mas hatsie! Now i’t's your turn, Zifnab. Piece of cake, all you have to do is paint you hat red. Smile

Now playing: ——-
Recently finished: don’t remember
Up next:  Eh…
Looking forward to:
Ithaka of the Clouds; The Last Crown; all the kickstarter adventure games I supported

Total Posts: 1368

Joined 2012-09-28

PM

Fien - 18 December 2012 01:18 AM

Oscar, you look so much more human in the nice X-mas hatsie! Now i’t's your turn, Zifnab. Piece of cake, all you have to do is paint you hat red. Smile

Done! Thank you MSPaint Laughing

Total Posts: 4011

Joined 2011-04-01

PM

Fien - 18 December 2012 01:18 AM

Oscar, you look so much more human in the nice X-mas hatsie!

Just don’t try and get me under that mistletoe with Sefir. Besides, it looks like it’s already occupied Wink

Joined 2005-06-02

PM

Zifnab has joined the club!Wearing a X-mas hatsie should be mandatory this time of year. Smile

Oscar - 18 December 2012 03:04 AM

Just don’t try and get me under that mistletoe with Sefir. Besides, it looks like it’s already occupied Wink

Oooooooh! Two robots kissing… that should get the juices flowing.  Heart Eyes And Sefir has such a cute, saucy hat.

Looking forward to:
Ithaka of the Clouds; The Last Crown; all the kickstarter adventure games I supported

Total Posts: 4249

Joined 2005-04-14

PM

Fien - 18 December 2012 03:15 AM

Wearing a X-mas hatsie should be mandatory this time of year. Smile

What about Moslems, Buddhists… Vegetarians?

Everybody wants to be Cary Grant.
Even Me.

-Cary Grant

Total Posts: 2978

Joined 2012-03-09

PM

Oscar - 18 December 2012 03:04 AM

Oooooooh! Two robots kissing… that should get the juices flowing.  Heart Eyes And Sefir has such a cute, saucy hat.

First of all, thank you for the nice words for my hat. Smile Took lots of time to adjust my christmas avatar according to the forum’s standards. Loved all the christmas avatars so far.
Secondly, Oscar is not a simple robot but an automaton, thus I’m sure that a kiss between a robot and an automaton is plain wrong Tongue

Joined 2005-06-02

PM

Looking forward to:

Total Posts: 505

Joined 2011-01-12

PM

zobraks - 18 December 2012 03:21 AM

Wearing a X-mas hatsie should be mandatory this time of year. Smile

What about Muslims, Buddhists… Vegetarians?

Of course it’s mandatory. Tongue I’m a Muslim and we wear those hats for New Year instead, all the time. Grin

Plus, it was a great reason for me to change my avi!

Everything you need to know about me has already been told.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top