• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Hint Requests & Technical Problems → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

LittleRose

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Critter Chronicles Chapter 4 Help

Total Posts: 9

Joined 2012-12-10

PM

The table puzzle gives you the third piece of metal which shows how the door can be open. I posted a bit higher an image of how to do the first part of the table puzzle.

Joined 2012-12-09

PM

Thanks - I’ve got the third piece - I haven’t got the second piece.  I figured there was a hint with the pieces, but I don’t seem to have enough information with only 2 pieces.

Hang on - I’ve worked it out - thanks anyhow.

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2012-12-11

PM

I am at a similar point.  I have two of the wires, the one from the painting, the one from the table.  But now I can’t figure out where I get the third or how to get into the arch mages room.  Anyone know?

Joined 2012-12-09

PM

When you say “from the table”, do you mean the small table downstairs or the puzzle table in the gallery?  If you have the one from the puzzle table, then you actually have all three.  Rotate the stand till the shape looks familiar.

Joined 2012-12-10

PM

FoodnGames - 11 December 2012 06:51 PM

I am at a similar point.  I have two of the wires, the one from the painting, the one from the table.  But now I can’t figure out where I get the third or how to get into the arch mages room.  Anyone know?

I think you get the first wire just by looking at the table in the area with the painting (middle right bottom - there’s a thing you can rotate with 3 holes which is where you put the wires in)

Joined 2012-12-11

PM

I only see two holes on the rotating table.  And yea, I have the wire from the puzzle table.  And one from the picture.  So that is two.

Joined 2012-12-10

PM

FoodnGames - 11 December 2012 07:59 PM

I only see two holes on the rotating table.  And yea, I have the wire from the puzzle table.  And one from the picture.  So that is two.

Does the table already have a wire in it then? (Looks like one thing coming up from it). Just use the 2 wires you found with the table.

Joined 2012-12-11

PM

Maybe my game is bugged?  Yes, it has the two wires I found in it.

Joined 2012-12-10

PM

FoodnGames - 11 December 2012 08:14 PM

Maybe my game is bugged?  Yes, it has the two wires I found in it.

Ok I double checked with a save from before I figured that part out. The turning table comes with one wire already in it and you need to find 2 more. Once you put your 2 wires in it you can turn it until you get an angle which shows the door solution.

I added a screenshot of how the table looks with nothing in it (nothing you add)

Joined 2012-12-11

PM

Oh ok.  My game bugged then and took away a wire from me :-(  I forgot it started with one.  Curses.  I guess I should have saved in different spots.

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2012-12-16

PM

I ran into this problem, too, but I was able to keep going despite the missing wire. The puzzle is to figure out the combination to the door in the gallery (when you climb up the ladder), and you can probably still figure it out with just 2 wires.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Hint Requests & Technical Problems → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top