• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Warp frontier

Total Posts: 1623

Joined 2015-07-01

PM

Warp frontier seems like a cool concept, and a nice little sci-fi adventure game.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/226280/Warp_Frontier/

Total Posts: 645

Joined 2017-08-27

PM

I sure keep my eye on it, it does sound very intriguing. I kind of miss hard sci-fi in games, what’s with all the cyberpunk recent popularity.

Total Posts: 839

Joined 2021-03-01

PM

Looks like fun. And I never thought I’d say this, but a full 3d point and click adventure game seems like such a refreshing change of pace! The wheel of time goes round ‘n round.

Want to do a CPT when it comes out?

Player, purveyor, and propagator of smart toys and games for all ages.
Facebook.com/weplayfaves
IG @weplayfaves

Joined 2015-07-01

PM

Baron_Blubba - 10 June 2021 09:28 PM

Looks like fun. And I never thought I’d say this, but a full 3d point and click adventure game seems like such a refreshing change of pace! The wheel of time goes round ‘n round.

Want to do a CPT when it comes out?

Most def if it has puzzles. Reading the description that’s the one that I’m confused about, it says puzzles but then acs like it’s more of a choose-your-own-adventure and I would want at least some traditional puzzles for me to play it.

Total Posts: 3200

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

I like what I see so far, I just may pick it up, I should have a hole in my schedule for a game to play very soon, I’m still in love with overboard and 5 dates right now.

Heart

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

Joined 2017-08-27

PM

I don’t think this game is coming out “tomorrow” (unless they’ll pop out with an out of the blue release date). I’m assuming jdawg was talking about it as something to look out for, in general.

Joined 2015-07-01

PM

The game came out today and is on sale for $13 and some change through October 5th. I was only able to find one review so far but it’s very positive. They compared it to Blade Runner the game and to technobabylon, which means it’s right up my alley. I think I’m going to get it tomorrow or in the next couple of days.

Total Posts: 2454

Joined 2019-12-22

PM

Definitely check it out if you like well-thought out sci-fi and puzzles!

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

100% my cup of coffee

Total Posts: 416

Joined 2018-03-07

PM

Wish I liked the art style, might play it if the impressions pique my interest.

Joined 2015-07-01

PM

PlanetX - 29 September 2021 01:01 PM

Wish I liked the art style, might play it if the impressions pique my interest.

I will let you know what i think.

Joined 2015-07-01

PM

Bought the game, and im enjoying it. Decent story, characters, and puzzles. Nothing great yet however. There is one puzzle early in the game, that involves a rat that is very bad and utterly ridiculous lol.

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

actually, the dynamic of the puzzle is really interesting, i knew i am about playing a good adventure once i have solved it.

Joined 2017-08-27

PM

I’ll be starting Warp Frontier in the end of this week. I’ve heard very positive things so far. Post more feedback! Smile

I actually feel like nothing I have played this year so far was “that one game that blew my socks off in 2021”. Some were really really good, but nothing, as you put it, great.

Total Posts: 5

Joined 2020-02-28

PM

I spent the last 2 days playing it for a review. I thoroughly enjoyed myself, I just wish the ending didn’t come so fast.
Here’s my review

Joined 2015-07-01

PM

I have not beaten the game yet but I’m guessing I’m pretty far and while I like the game and a lot of the concepts and art Direction, the sum of the parts do not add up for me and I can only give it a seven out of ten so far.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top