• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Jdawg445Keybordzwalas74

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Of Bird and Cage - New Indie Game

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2021-05-18

PM

We can’t believe we’re writing this but… after 6 years of development, our game is finally out! (I’m one of the guys in the development team) We are having a heart attack and would like to ask you, hoping it’s ok to do in this forum) to check it out and if that’s something you think you might enjoy (an album made as a video game) give it a try and support us on our first day on Steam.

“Of Bird and Cage” is the first rock/metal album produced entirely as a story-driven narrative video game, aspiring to establish a new gaming genre of interactive musicals. The project features an array of well-known musicians like Ron ‘Bumblefoot’ Thal (ex-Guns N’ Roses) Rob van der Loo (Epica), Ruud Jolie (Within Temptation), Casey Grillo (Kamelot), Rocky Grey (ex-Evanescence), Davidavi ‘Vidi’ Dolev (Subterranean Masquerade), Kobra Paige (Kobra and the Lotus) and others.

IF YOU WANT TO HELP AND SUPPORT, PLEASE WISHLIST ON STEAM:
https://store.steampowered.com/app/523770/Of_Bird_and_Cage/ Wink

Total Posts: 3200

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

Sweet! I like it. I’ll keep my eye on this one. Thanks for sharing.

Heart

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

Total Posts: 837

Joined 2021-03-01

PM

Wow, Subterranean Masquerade, now there’s a name I never thought I’d see associated with a video game. Great band, but definitely shading on the obscure side of what is already an obscure niche sub-genre of a non-mainstream primary genre.
If it’s about metal, I’m interested. Will check it out, thanks for the heads up!
You might want to make a post on the Metal Archives forums. I know a lot of people on there play games…I mean, who doesn’t these days?...and it’s probably the biggest metal forum going at the moment.

Player, purveyor, and propagator of smart toys and games for all ages.
Facebook.com/weplayfaves
IG @weplayfaves

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top