• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure Game Scene of the Day — Monday 10 December 2012

Total Posts: 2582

Joined 2005-08-12

PM

Since it’s supposed to be almost Winter in the Northern hemisphere (not that we get winters where I am), here’s a wintery scene from Murder on the Orient Express.

(Note to developers: If you’re going to have those horrible, unrealistic character shadows, please make sure you at least get the direction right. Thanks.)

Total Posts: 1289

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

Kurufinwe - 10 December 2012 12:10 PM

(Note to developers: If you’re going to have those horrible, unrealistic character shadows, please make sure you at least get the direction right. Thanks.)

lol, indeed Smile

PS: Not having winters is a good thing. It’s freezing, dark, and generally unpleasant, not to mention depressing. Where I live we have this crap about 9 months a year Smile

Duckman: Can you believe it? Five hundred bucks for a parking ticket?
Cornfed Pig: You parked in a handicapped zone.
Duckman: Who cares? Nobody parks there anyway, except for the people who are supposed to park there and, hell, I can outrun them anytime.

Total Posts: 2582

Joined 2005-08-12

PM

Dag - 10 December 2012 03:19 PM

Where I live we have this crap about 9 months a year Smile

Last time I visited Phatt Island, the weather looked fine enough. I guess it must have been one of those other 3 months…

Total Posts: 5813

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

I really liked that game Kurufinwe, I don’t mind the cold weather in a story but I just hate it in real life & find myself just having to tolerate freezing conditions throughout the winter praying for a warm-up!

Total Posts: 990

Joined 2009-05-08

PM

That woman should be freezing. Where is her coat?

Total Posts: 532

Joined 2009-06-07

PM

What is everyone’s beef with the Winter? Winter is great! Way better then summer where your brain melts away and you get sunburn all over. (I’m one of those people who are either milky white or deep red) No, winter is much better. It’s the time when everyone huddles together near the fireplace with a good book or a good game and has the most wonderful time of the year.

Anyway that’s how I see winter. Can’t wait for Christmas! Really really really hoping for a white christmas this year!

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

Kurufinwe - 10 December 2012 03:40 PM

Last time I visited Phatt Island, the weather looked fine enough. I guess it must have been one of those other 3 months…

Lol, I didn’t remember I’d put that there. I live up north, in Norway Smile

gray pierce - 10 December 2012 05:45 PM

What is everyone’s beef with the Winter? Winter is great! Way better then summer where your brain melts away and you get sunburn all over.

I can only dream of a summer like that. The 3 months of “summer” we have here measures 10 degrees celsius with constant rainfall. Atleast showers are free.

Duckman: Who cares? Nobody parks there anyway, except for the people who are supposed to park there and, hell, I can outrun them anytime.

Joined 2009-06-07

PM

Dag - 10 December 2012 05:59 PM
gray pierce - 10 December 2012 05:45 PM

What is everyone’s beef with the Winter? Winter is great! Way better then summer where your brain melts away and you get sunburn all over.

I can only dream of a summer like that. The 3 months of “summer” we have here measures 10 degrees celsius with constant rainfall. Atleast showers are free.

Shall we swap countries. I go live in Norway and you in Holland. See who lasts the longest?  Wink

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

Hah! It’s a deal, Mister! Smile Shake on it?

Joined 2009-06-07

PM

Dag - 10 December 2012 06:32 PM

Hah! It’s a deal, Mister! Smile Shake on it?

Okay but no palm buzzer. I’m not Kahn. Wink

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

Omg! No buzzer, no deal!

Joined 2009-06-07

PM

Dag - 10 December 2012 07:52 PM

Omg! No buzzer, no deal!

Aw shucks! Well I guess I’ll just stay in this dreary place then.

Total Posts: 405

Joined 2006-04-21

PM

The one Poirot game I haven’t played - started on a friends laptop but never got past the first few scenes. One day I’ll dig it out, but I kind of like saving it - once it’s gone it’s gone.

The real problem with reality is the lack of background music.

Knightette of the Order of the Caption

Music is what feelings sound like…

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

Hey! I read that joke somewhere quite recently. Oh yeah, it was in that other post you just posted… Echo? Repetition?

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top