• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Kathy Rain the Directors Cut to get a physical release!

Total Posts: 3200

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

You heard right, Kathy Rain the Directors Cut to get a physical release through limited run games. And not just any release either…....this version will have extras!

1) Collectors box with a full color art book.

2) Sound Track CD. - both physical and digital.

3) Kathy Rain Stauette complete with motorcycle.

4) A demo disk with Kathy Rain the FMV adventure on it. Yes, and just any FMV adventure either…..ever wanted to play Kathy Rain with her in a bikini? Or lingerie? Well, now you can! Dress her up and her motorcycle too for some crazy fun!

This edition will be limited to 2000 copies, so preorder today!

Heart

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

Total Posts: 1353

Joined 2017-09-18

PM

Always thought this was a bang average game made popular by the “kewl biker chick” protagonist, and this kind of confirms that… but someone really thought the best way to sell more copies was to throw in a FMV version of her played by a 40+ woman whose only resemblance is the hair color and the caked-on layers of makeup?

Huh.

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

Yea, they could have got a younger actress, for sure. Still, I see collectible written all over this game!

Heart

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

Total Posts: 1619

Joined 2015-07-01

PM

Luhr28 - 01 April 2021 06:04 AM

Always thought this was a bang average game made popular by the “kewl biker chick” protagonist, and this kind of confirms that… but someone really thought the best way to sell more copies was to throw in a FMV version of her played by a 40+ woman whose only resemblance is the hair color and the caked-on layers of makeup?

Huh.

This does kind of reek of desperation and I’m not sure how I feel about putting said older woman in lingerie or a bikini. something about this seems very creepy

Total Posts: 1350

Joined 2009-04-28

PM

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Brilliant!

3.5 time winner of the “Really Annoying Caption Contest Saboteur” Award!

Total Posts: 5568

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Happy April Fool’s Day! Grin

Carpe chocolate.

Total Posts: 1353

Joined 2017-09-18

PM

Man, that’s the second time I’ve been fooled here about a game release this year! Good job Adv-Lvr Grin

(this must have come straight from the devs, right?)

Total Posts: 837

Joined 2021-03-01

PM

Oh my goodness, did anyone actually fall for this? Haha, excellent. I guess I had my guard up after being fooled (two days early) by Space Venture.

Player, purveyor, and propagator of smart toys and games for all ages.
Facebook.com/weplayfaves
IG @weplayfaves

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

This does kind of reek of desperation and I’m not sure how I feel about putting said older woman in lingerie or a bikini. something about this seems very creepy

I know, VERY CREPPY. Maybe the FMV adventure is 20 years in the future and features a middle aged Kathy Rain? Or maybe being an indie the developer could only afford his mother who said she would do the role for free?

Anyway, this announcement makes this a special day for me!

Heart

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top