• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Hint Requests & Technical Problems → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Veovis

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Critter Chronicles Chapter 3 Help

Total Posts: 5

Joined 2012-12-07

PM

Hi, having some trouble in Chapter 3.

I’m at the point where I need the oil off Cornelius.
If I give him the wrong codeword he just says “I’m not ready” and Nate walks away.
I’ve cleaned the window in the submarine.
The only item I have is a “Canister full of water”

My guess is I have to get nate/critter to go down through the hole in the ice and see what the guard is reading in the engine room, but can’t figure out how to do it.

I’m pretty sure I’ve tried using the canister with ever hotspot with both characters, have spoken to every possible NPC half a dozen times. I simply cannot see anything I’ve missed. Could somebody please give me a hint here? Cheers.

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2012-12-08

PM

Hi,

You need to get in the cage and give him the wrong password (you might have to first give him the wrong one, and then enter and do it again)
how did you manage to clean the window? we’re totally stuck with that?

Thanks!

grazza88 - 08 December 2012 01:47 AM

Hi, having some trouble in Chapter 3.

I’m at the point where I need the oil off Cornelius.
If I give him the wrong codeword he just says “I’m not ready” and Nate walks away.
I’ve cleaned the window in the submarine.
The only item I have is a “Canister full of water”

My guess is I have to get nate/critter to go down through the hole in the ice and see what the guard is reading in the engine room, but can’t figure out how to do it.

I’m pretty sure I’ve tried using the canister with ever hotspot with both characters, have spoken to every possible NPC half a dozen times. I simply cannot see anything I’ve missed. Could somebody please give me a hint here? Cheers.

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2012-12-08

PM

Yea, how in the world do you clean the window in the submarine .. I have newspaper and water canister, as well as brandy and/or bottle with yellow sticker ... all of them say they cannot clean the window by themselves and nothing combines ...

totally at a loss

thanks,

Total Posts: 5

Joined 2012-12-07

PM

Hey guys, thanks for that. Much appreciated.

For the window, you need to swap back the bottle of brandy with the bottle of “other stuff” that you left in the sanctuary.

Then right-click on that bottle of stuff in the inventory, Nate will say what it is, fermented apple juice, and then you just use that on the window.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Hint Requests & Technical Problems → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top