• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

CharophyceanchrissieGabriel

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Quiz: Pump up the Jam!

Total Posts: 2454

Joined 2019-12-22

PM

DarkEye had us listening to the forest. I remember doing that when I was young, usually after inhaling. I also fondly remember making mixtapes for my friends.

Are you a progger or a metalhead? Do you bump that G-funk or shuffle to math rock? Here’s a mix with a couple of smooth 80s jams, 90s classics, modern beats and the occasional evergreen. The first forty-four images are worth one point each.

Bonus! The lady with the headphones is listening to the demo of an upcoming band! If you’re equally hip, you might be able to place these jams, even though they’re kind of obscure. Score a hit, gain three points!

The quiz will run until Sunday the 28th, this month, 22.00 CET.

All answers by PM only, one guess per pic per PM. Send as many PMs as you like!

Total Posts: 1239

Joined 2016-04-08

PM

Great! I think this one is going to be really tough…

Maybe you should say something about bonus tracks?

EDIT: Oh, now I realized you explained at the girl with the headphones part. Maybe you can make it a little bit more clear, or maybe it is just me and being Spanish…

Currently translating Strangeland into Spanish. Wish me luck, or send me money to my Paypal haha

Joined 2019-12-22

PM

Fixed! I hope. Good luck!

Total Posts: 1653

Joined 2014-02-08

PM

Nicely done, Vegetable Party Thumbs Up

Joined 2019-12-22

PM

Thank you!

To paraphrase C+C Music Factory, I already see a couple of things that make me go hmmm, but I’m pretty excited as well.

Lady Kestrel is the first to get her score recorded!
namehaver followed suit, with a slightly different mix. Critics approve.
mbday630 joined in with singular focus and scored a hit!
chrissy just topped the charts!
DarkEye came out with a double LP - it’s well received!
TimovieMan drops mixtape - scene goes wild
Jerry didn’t fake the funk!
eddyc released a compilation of greatest hits!

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

walas74 - 05 March 2021 06:36 PM

EDIT: Oh, now I realized you explained at the girl with the headphones part. Maybe you can make it a little bit more clear, or maybe it is just me and being Spanish…

this, yeah

Joined 2019-12-22

PM

because I like how walas74 rolled with the theme:

black background: radio singles, one point!
white background: bonus tracks, three points!

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

what? do you need a reason to explain your quiz, or did you think of yourself as somebody bc you made a quiz

Total Posts: 5569

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

I think he’s just having fun with it, Advie.

Carpe chocolate.

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Lady Kestrel - 06 March 2021 01:15 PM

I think he’s just having fun with it, Advie.

i know LK, thanks, and sorry for the attitude

Total Posts: 76

Joined 2019-10-03

PM

This looks great, VP! My little grey cells are still burnt out from DarkEye’s forest extravaganza so don’t know if I’ll participate as actively right now, but it’s always great to have new people trying their hand!

Advie - 06 March 2021 11:42 AM

what? do you need a reason to explain your quiz, or did you think of yourself as somebody bc you made a quiz

This was really disrespectful, Advie.

Former AG staff writer Will Aickman

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Cicerone53 - 07 March 2021 01:38 AM
Advie - 06 March 2021 11:42 AM

This was really disrespectful, Advie.

no, this is mean, his action is one that is disrespectful.  i apologized already, what can i do.

Joined 2019-12-22

PM

Hey Advie, it took some time to respond to you, because I wanted to figure out what you meant and I didn’t want add to any drama or ruffle more feathers. I hope you didn’t feel I was ignoring you.

I’m still not sure what you meant, so maybe it helps if I explain myself. After walas74 pointed out a lack of clarity, I tried to fix that with the word bonus and some text in bold letters. Since you seemed to repeat the sentiment after that, I figured I’d give a more direct explanation, rather than having people look for it, in a wall of text, by someone who’s trying to be funny. I used the word bonus tracks, coined by walas74, because I liked the idea.

I did keep the original text, as it contains a hint.

This whole thing is a learning experience, so I’m taking everything as it comes. So far, it’s been pretty fun. I’d be happy to see you join in, at this time or maybe in a future quiz!

Total Posts: 7432

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

Congratulations on making a fine quiz!

See you around, wolf. Nerissa

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Vegetable Party - 10 March 2021 06:10 AM

Hey Advie, it took some time to respond to you, because I wanted to figure out what you meant and I didn’t want add to any drama or ruffle more feathers. I hope you didn’t feel I was ignoring you.

I’m still not sure what you meant, so maybe it helps if I explain myself. After walas74 pointed out a lack of clarity, I tried to fix that with the word bonus and some text in bold letters. Since you seemed to repeat the sentiment after that, I figured I’d give a more direct explanation, rather than having people look for it, in a wall of text, by someone who’s trying to be funny. I used the word bonus tracks, coined by walas74, because I liked the idea.

!

VP, i am not gonna itno this kinda arguing ‘i am not sure’ or any kinda this stuff.. the thing is over my back, forget about i!t, ‘nothing happened’.

Total Posts: 1653

Joined 2014-02-08

PM

Just to put it back on front page…

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top