• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

chrissieIronCretinrtrooneywalas74

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure Game Scene of the Day — Tuesday 4 December 2012

Total Posts: 2582

Joined 2005-08-12

PM

I’m not sure exactly what’s going on in this scene from Dracula: Origin, but it looked intriguing so I thought I’d post it today.

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Kurufinwe - 04 December 2012 10:54 AM

I’m not sure exactly what’s going on in this scene

It’s a lightning/kite experiment. Hoagie and Ben Franklin are just on the other side of that wall… Wink

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

this Adventure was one of those that surprised me, there were a Dracula Phenomena at this time i didnt have good exception for it but it surely surprised me by how good its was crafted, a really nice (serious) Adventure, something that is not horror like Black mirror and not funny as Vampyre Story.

Total Posts: 61

Joined 2005-11-23

PM

Yeah, I remember 2008 as the year of the vampire, with Dracula: Origin, Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon, A Vampyre Story, and possibly a couple more all coming out at once. Good times.

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Zin - 04 December 2012 01:30 PM

Yeah, I remember 2008 as the year of the vampire, with Dracula: Origin, Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon, A Vampyre Story, and possibly a couple more all coming out at once. Good times.

It was also the year of the first Twilight movie, the first True Blood season and above all: the release of possibly the best vampire movie of all time: Let the Right One In!

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 2978

Joined 2012-03-09

PM

TimovieMan - 04 December 2012 01:55 PM

It was also the year of the first Twilight movie, the first True Blood season and above all: the release of possibly the best vampire movie of all time: Let the Right One In!

Blasphemy! The greatest Vampire movie is Polanski’s The Fearless Vampire Killers/Dance of the Vampires!!  Naughty

Total Posts: 4249

Joined 2005-04-14

PM

Sefir - 05 December 2012 01:41 AM

The greatest Vampire movie is Polanski’s Dance of the Vampires/The Fearless Vampire Killers

Opinion (strongly) seconded!
It’s the funniest vampire movie to boot.

Everybody wants to be Cary Grant.
Even Me.

-Cary Grant

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Yes, The Fearless Vampire Killers is awesome too. And yes, it’s definitely the funniest. Wink
Remember, I said *possibly*. Competition is allowed… Tongue

I personally prefer Let the Right One In over The Fearless Vampire Killers, though, if only slightly.

Total Posts: 236

Joined 2006-10-06

PM

^
Seconded. I’ve seen The Fearless Vampire Killers FAR to much… Grin

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top