• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

GabrielKeybordzLady KestrelTheTMD

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Stasis: Bone Totem

Total Posts: 130

Joined 2010-12-09

PM

Proud to announce the sequel to Stasis!

Stasis: Bone Totem

“That is not dead which can eternal lie,
And with strange aeons even death may die.”
- H.P Lovecraft

We will be releasing a demo very soon - head over to http://www.stasis2.com and sign up to be notified when we go live!

Total Posts: 416

Joined 2018-03-07

PM

I’m up for anything you guys put out after Beautiful Desolation. Loved the world that was crafted for that game. I hope to be as immersed in the next project.

Total Posts: 1341

Joined 2012-02-17

PM

Great news! 2020 blows just a little less now.

I’m not sure why the trailer isn’t displaying properly, but if people are interested, here’s the link.

Total Posts: 260

Joined 2014-12-25

PM

I’m looking forward to it.

Total Posts: 2653

Joined 2013-03-14

PM

Jackal - 31 October 2020 04:52 PM

I’m not sure why the trailer isn’t displaying properly, but if people are interested, here’s the link.

I’ve had some problems in linking to youtube videos as well in these forums. I don’t know if it’s some issue with Youtube or with this forum.

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

This will be worth it for the artistry alone… Smile

Will there be another Kickstarter for this?

Either way…

Grin

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 310

Joined 2018-12-01

PM

I’m torn on this developer’s games. I liked the gameplay and puzzles of Stasis but not the horror setting, and I liked the gorgeous graphics and quite interesting setting of Beautiful Desolation but not the game, which I found boring, empty.

Combine the best bits and you’ve got yourself a winner.

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

best said

Joined 2010-12-09

PM

Hey everyone - we will be releasing the BONE TOTEM demo on MONDAY, along with some info on the direction of our game studio!

If you head over to stasis2.com and sign up there, you can get notified as soon as we are live!

Here is the tweet - with a little video for the curious. Grin

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

just hope the Brotherhood stick to the formula that made Stasis so great. please don’t fix what ain’t broken, i am saying this bc of BD direction which i know many had enjoyed, but it wasn’t for me, Good luck anyways, can’t wait to play the demo in the next few days.

Total Posts: 36

Joined 2006-03-14

PM

Chris Bischoff - The Brotherhood - 04 November 2020 12:33 PM

Hey everyone - we will be releasing the BONE TOTEM demo on MONDAY, along with some info on the direction of our game studio!

If you head over to stasis2.com and sign up there, you can get notified as soon as we are live!

Here is the tweet - with a little video for the curious. Grin

Good luck with the launch of the new demo Chris, here is hoping for an exciting sequel. I hope in less open world design (i think it harmed Beautiful Desolation) and more of a good, tense and exciting story and setting!

Total Posts: 724

Joined 2004-03-09

PM

Fixed that. Appears to be because there is an ‘&ab_channel=THEBROTHERHOODGAMES’ in there, which shouldn’t matter. Fixed that structurally.

Joined 2010-12-09

PM

And you can grab the demo over at Steam:

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1426010/STASIS_BONE_TOTEM/

And if it hits all the right spots, head over to stasis2.com and help us bring Stasis 2 into the world!

Happy to answer any questions you have!

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

A demo so soon after the release of Beautiful Desolation? Were you already working on this whenever you needed a break from Beautiful Desolation??? Gasp

What were the influences for this story? The salvage crew / oil rig setting reminds me of B-movies like The Intruder Within (1981), Proteus (1995), Deep Rising (1998) or Virus (1999). Tongue

Since it’s not in outer space this time, I’m hoping for an ambiguous “end of the world” scenario à la The Thing. Cool

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Joined 2010-12-09

PM

We started on Bone Totem about 5 months ago. We had a few other ideas - but I put together a killer pitch to Nic for the story, and we decided to move ahead with it!

It’s very much in the same vein as those movies. Plus a good chunk of The Abyss for good measure!
I’m also a huge fan of Submarine films - hell, even Down Periscope is a favorite!

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Chris Bischoff - The Brotherhood - 09 November 2020 08:42 AM

We started on Bone Totem about 5 months ago.

Wow, based on that trailer, you work at breakneck speed. Gasp
Quality visuals! Thumbs Up
Again. Wink

It’s very much in the same vein as those movies. Plus a good chunk of The Abyss for good measure!

Yay! Cool

I’m also a huge fan of Submarine films - hell, even Down Periscope is a favorite!

I’ll fight anyone that claims Down Periscope is a bad film. If I’m making a list of favourite submarine movies, Down Periscope going to be on there. Below The Hunt for Red October of course, which itself is going to below all three versions of Wolfgang Petersen’s Das Boot (the theatrical cut, the TV miniseries and the Director’s Cut). Tongue
But I consider Das Boot to be one of the absolute best films of all time. Innocent

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top