• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

walas74

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

The Secrets of Jesus

Total Posts: 110

Joined 2019-01-17

PM

I forgot something. If you don’t buy it, PLAY and leave a review, you will go to hell and Eternal Fire  Pan

Joined 2019-01-17

PM

Total Posts: 505

Joined 2005-07-07

PM

Please moderators, can we please have a separate forum section for developers advertising sales, giveaways, asking for funding etc.? I’m sure that most of us here are aware of what’s out there or what’s in the pipeline and know how to work wishlists on GOG and Steam etc. Most threads of this kind are mostly started by the developers themselves, and frankly I’m getting tired of them.

Different thing of course to inform us about a game being in the works or released without the blatant marketing purpose. But on the other hand AG.com does a great job with that on the main website to begin with, so…

Joined 2019-01-17

PM

Veovis - 30 October 2020 07:36 PM

Please moderators, can we please have a separate forum section for developers advertising sales, giveaways, asking for funding etc.? I’m sure that most of us here are aware of what’s out there or what’s in the pipeline and know how to work wishlists on GOG and Steam etc. Most threads of this kind are mostly started by the developers themselves, and frankly I’m getting tired of them.

Different thing of course to inform us about a game being in the works or released without the blatant marketing purpose. But on the other hand AG.com does a great job with that on the main website to begin with, so…

Good suggestion Smile

But I don’t think that’s a big problem for a lot of people. Here is the thread of The Secrets of Jesus game and I show you the news and the discounts are part of the news. You see that in every thread of a game.

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Veovis - 30 October 2020 07:36 PM

Another sub-forum just for the devs would be a graveyard for threads. All you’d hear there is crickets chirping and you’d only see tumbleweeds passing.
It’s not like there are so many dev-only threads here that they’re disruptive.

I’m firmly against this idea.

Edit: Here’s the last thread where this was discussed.

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Joined 2019-01-17

PM

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top