• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Nine Noir Lives at Gamescom

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2020-02-24

PM

Hey guys!

Gamescom is kicking off tonight, and we’ve whipped up a fresh new demo of Nine Noir Lives to celebrate.

With an all-new intro, improved pacing, and some fun new characters, this demo is a much better representation of what you can expect from the full game next year. Even if you played our demo during the Steam Festival, I think you’ll find this is a definite improvement Smile

You can grab it on Steam from now until Sunday the 30th Smile Meow!

https://store.steampowered.com/app/914890/Nine_Noir_Lives/

Total Posts: 1619

Joined 2015-07-01

PM

I really liked the original demo as far as presentation goes, even though there wasn’t much gameplay. does the new demo have a lot more gameplay

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2020-02-24

PM

Yes! That was the major issue with the old demo, and we totally agree. The new intro gets you into the gameplay almost immediately, and eliminates a lot of the lengthiest uninterruptable conversations. There’s an entire new area with 2 characters and some extra puzzles to flesh it all out Smile

Total Posts: 1619

Joined 2015-07-01

PM

I tried the new demo and it is not much different than the first demo, except the voodoo bar. Still no real puzzles yet that I see. I think the dialogue is mostly good, but there is far too much of it. I found myself skipping ahead a lot. Also the voices for the chief and edna are truly awful. My wife happened to walk by and she started laughing at whatever fake accent/tough guy voice the chief was trying to do. Edna sounds like she is 90 yrs old and smokes. The rest of the game is charming enough, but me personally I want more gameplay and less talking.

Still interested to see where this goes though, good luck.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top