• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

DalediegoLady Kestrelwalas74

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Sexiest adventure game characters

Total Posts: 14

Joined 2018-12-03

PM

I’m sorry if there’s already a thread on this topic, I couldn’t find one.

Who are your hottest adventure characters?

Here’s mine:
Zanthia (Legend of Kyrandia 2)

I like her attitude and the way she puts her hands on her hips. Fiery and sassy, and she’s got a great body and looks like she works out a lot.

Chelsea (Under a Killing Moon)

I like that she works on a newsstand and is happy with that. Seems really down to earth and authentic.

Rania (Cloudpunk)

She’s got a sexy voice and a mysterious background. I imagine her coming from somewhere remote outside Nivalis, somewhere exotic and maybe she escaped from an oppressive government. The fact she’s trying to scrape a living in the big city as a delivery driver is inspiring to me.

Bwana (The Journey Down)

What’s not to like? He’s a really fun guy and I love the dreads.  Heart  Heart

Total Posts: 990

Joined 2009-05-08

PM

Beatrice is very pretty and takes none of Captain Quirk’s nonsense. That’s why she’s a winner.

Total Posts: 3200

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

I think Nico Collard should be added to the list. Her accent alone is enough to be one of the very hottest and sexiest characters in adventure games.

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

Total Posts: 1555

Joined 2005-12-06

PM

Well, Gabriel Knight obviously,

and I think David Young from D4.

Maybe Kian from Dreamfall (he’s kind of a zealot but there’s something about him… I don’t have a picture because I haven’t played Chapters and don’t want to spoil it by googling.)

Another somewhat decent contender would be Cole Phelps from L.A.Noire (those dapper suits make up for some of his weird reactions).

Obviously I like it when I can control the sexy character as all the examples I can think of now are main characters. I’m sure there are sexy supporting characters and those that are more androgynous or even female, but nothing springs to mind right now.

Mostly I think I’ve found my sexiest characters in different genres, many in VNs that are supposed to be romantic in the begin with. Some can be so hot that it’s actually distracting Nerd

Hold Me Close, Cooed The Dove - 07 July 2020 02:39 AM

Bwana (The Journey Down)

What’s not to like? He’s a really fun guy and I love the dreads.  Heart  Heart

I loooove Bwana but I just find him charming, funny and uplifting. Sexy is not very high on the list of his attributes Wink.

Currently Playing: Dragon Age Origins: Awakening
Recently Played: Red Embrace: Hollywood, Dorfromantik, Heirs & Graces, AI: The Somnium Files, PRICE, Frostpunk, The Shapeshifting Detective (CPT), Disco Elysium, Dream Daddy, Four Last Things, Jenny LeClue - Detectivu, The Signifier

Total Posts: 5813

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Bigby Wolf’s not too bad & I can’t help Eike (Shadow of Memories) bringing out the cougar in me!  Laughing

Total Posts: 291

Joined 2018-01-11

PM

I don’t know about sexy, but I definitely have some “gaming boyfriends”  usually because I love their style or personality.

Connor from Detroit Become Human (he’s so innocent!)

Wolfie from Quest for Glory V (he’s just always so happy to see me and I love his cute accent <33)

Nines from Vampire Masquerade Bloodlines

And Prince Alexander especially in the AGDI version of KQ III
What can I say?  I love a moody sensitive guy.

Alex from Tomb Raider (A nerd with an esc key on his shirt?  done.)

Joined 2005-12-06

PM

chrissie - 07 July 2020 05:35 PM

Bigby Wolf’s not too bad & I can’t help Eike (Shadow of Memories) bringing out the cougar in me!  Laughing

I was also considering Bigby but then I felt lazy and didn’t bother adding him. Tongue

Recently Played: Red Embrace: Hollywood, Dorfromantik, Heirs & Graces, AI: The Somnium Files, PRICE, Frostpunk, The Shapeshifting Detective (CPT), Disco Elysium, Dream Daddy, Four Last Things, Jenny LeClue - Detectivu, The Signifier

Total Posts: 645

Joined 2017-08-27

PM

Bigby is the first that came to mind right away Smile

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

i never thought such a thought would to come to an AG player mind while enjoying the story and the puzzles, how about the smartest,  the coolest, even the cheekiest, certainly adventure gamers are the brightest of all gaming genres, anymore

Total Posts: 645

Joined 2017-08-27

PM

Advie - 07 July 2020 08:39 PM

i never thought such a thought would to come to an AG player mind while enjoying the story and the puzzles, how about the smartest,  the coolest, even the cheekiest, certainly adventure gamers are the brightest of all gaming genres, anymore

Why not? Smile If there’s anything - I’d say it’s VERY RARE when someone talks about “sexiness” of AG heroes. Most of the times people discuss character attributes and overall spunk, not the visual appeal, basically all of the things you mentioned. So if the topic does come around once in a while, it isn’t a sign that people suddenly forgot about other qualities, it’s just a separate fun side subject to chat about. I’d say some characters were designed with being “sexy” in mind. Bigby Wolf is probably one of them. As a matter of fact, his smarts and overall character, fearlessness (and a bit of recklessnes), and how he cares is most definitely what makes him sexy.

“Maltese Falcon” and “Casablanca” are phenomenal examples of good quality cinema with great writing, cinematography, acting and art direction, but I’ll be damned if I won’t say that Humphrey Bogart was one sexy man.  Crazy

Total Posts: 1353

Joined 2017-09-18

PM

chrissie - 07 July 2020 05:35 PM

I just looked up Eike. I’m a hetero male and certainly can understand your reasons!

I loooove Bwana but I just find him charming, funny and uplifting. Sexy is not very high on the list of his attributes Wink.

I mean.. Bigby is a wolf and sexy should not be on the list of attributes at all.. so… Wink

Total Posts: 291

Joined 2018-01-11

PM

I thought about Eike, but his personality just falls flat for me.

For me that’s a huge part of “sexy.”

I’m glad to see Eike getting some love though!

Total Posts: 5813

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

I’m sure that Eike didn’t look that young when I first played the game!  Gasp   Laughing

Total Posts: 7432

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

DCast - 07 July 2020 09:26 PM

If there’s anything - I’d say it’s VERY RARE when someone talks about “sexiness” of AG heroes.

It’s a subject that has come up before. Cool

I’d say some characters were designed with being “sexy” in mind. Bigby Wolf is probably one of them. As a matter of fact, his smarts and overall character, fearlessness (and a bit of recklessnes), and how he cares is most definitely what makes him sexy.

Oh yes, Bigby!  Heart Eyes But after all the games I’ve played over the years my number one is still the same: Robert Cath in The Last Express. Strong, self-sufficient, mysterious, courageous. And that wonderful voice! Bigby has a great voice too. Voices are very important. Wilbur, the main character in Orion Burger has the most unsexy voice ever: high-pitched, even a bit shrill, makes him sound like a 13-year old.

See you around, wolf. Nerissa

Joined 2005-12-06

PM

DCast - 07 July 2020 09:26 PM

I’d say some characters were designed with being “sexy” in mind. Bigby Wolf is probably one of them. As a matter of fact, his smarts and overall character, fearlessness (and a bit of recklessnes), and how he cares is most definitely what makes him sexy.

Yup. To me sexiness is also a combination of attractive form and personality.

I’m also 100% sure Jane Jensen designed Gabriel Knight to be “sexy”. He’s a handsome and charming “bad boy” without being too macho.

Luhr28 - 07 July 2020 11:13 PM

I mean.. Bigby is a wolf and sexy should not be on the list of attributes at all.. so… Wink

Obviously we’re joking here but I still have to add that I’m not really counting the wolf form. I’m not into werewolves regularly (often werewolf stories are all about packs and macho culture and stuff, and then the characters are actual animals a lot of the time - not my cup of tea) though there are a couple of exceptions.

Total Posts: 7432

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

millenia - 08 July 2020 01:01 PM

Obviously we’re joking here but I still have to add that I’m not really counting the wolf form. I’m not into werewolves regularly (often werewolf stories are all about packs and macho culture and stuff, and then the characters are actual animals a lot of the time - not my cup of tea) though there are a couple of exceptions.

You’re insulting Bigby! He is a real wolf who happens to be able to shift his shape at will, unlike Gabe whose werewolf nature is triggered by external events.  Tongue

See you around, wolf. Nerissa

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top