• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Quiz: Something is wrong 2

Total Posts: 5568

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

I did research and only got 7 this round.  I thought the two cursors in The Last Express pic was the right answer and was sure Sadwick was missing his white clown smile.  The GK3 Easter egg wasn’t even on my radar.  Looking at Gabe’s hair now, it just looks like it’s darker because of the lighting. Tongue

Carpe chocolate.

Total Posts: 310

Joined 2018-12-01

PM

Diego was generous to me, I probably should have got a big fat 0. If I used screenshots or youtube I’m sure I would have got a 10 Smile

Total Posts: 6584

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Thank you everyone, I’m glad you liked the quiz!

Vehelon - 06 May 2020 06:00 PM

Either some of you have supernatural memories or you are doing some “research”.

(seriously, are you? It would be good if we had some groundrules, it’s a quiz after all)

It’s the same like with other quizzes, and “Adventure game scene” thread - everyone should decide for themselves how much “help” they need. Smile However, this is fun first, results second.

Lady Kestrel - 06 May 2020 06:46 PM

I did research and only got 7 this round.  I thought the two cursors in The Last Express pic was the right answer and was sure Sadwick was missing his white clown smile.  The GK3 Easter egg wasn’t even on my radar.  Looking at Gabe’s hair now, it just looks like it’s darker because of the lighting. Tongue

Yes, you were the victim of an accidentally misplaced Windows cursor while grabbing the screenshot. Smile While reading your answer I thought about imposing a “half a point” rule. As for Sadwick, his “default” face expression is like the one in the picture, if I remember correctly. The Gabe’s hair was cruel one, I admit, I was going for the GK2 hair style!

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 1350

Joined 2009-04-28

PM

Karlok - 06 May 2020 11:26 AM

... Weird problem btw. Did you also lose sent messages, like I did?

I don’t think so, although I don’t use them all that much so I could have done I suppose.

Karlok - 06 May 2020 11:26 AM

PS: It doesn’t say 60 in my case. I get the normal message: “You have 473 out of a total 500 messages allowed”, although that should have been 498 or 499 instead of 473.

Hey, I always knew they loved you more than me here! Wink Naughty
And fair enough too!

3.5 time winner of the “Really Annoying Caption Contest Saboteur” Award!

Total Posts: 1167

Joined 2013-02-12

PM

Yes, my limit still says 500. I wonder where the 60 came from!

Total Posts: 7432

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

Intense Degree - 07 May 2020 06:07 AM

Hey, I always knew they loved you more than me here! Wink Naughty
And fair enough too!

LOL! Good thing I’m not here to be loved. Although I appreciate the few posters who actually do like me.

Pegbiter - 06 May 2020 06:10 PM
Vehelon - 06 May 2020 06:00 PM

Either some of you have supernatural memories or you are doing some “research”.

(seriously, are you? It would be good if we had some groundrules, it’s a quiz after all)

No supernatural memory here. Without research, I would’ve gotten 7 on the first part and 5 on this one.

I would have gotten 7 out of my 8 on the first part (and I only spotted the reversal in Grim Fandango because I’d used a screenshot from the same scene in my year of AGSotD). The second part of the quiz was much harder and I would have gotten only two correct without doing some research: UAKM because I remembered Chelsee’s red hat and The Last Express because I’m its biggest fan here.

See you around, wolf. Nerissa

Total Posts: 724

Joined 2004-03-09

PM

Intense Degree - 06 May 2020 10:23 AM

@Karlok When you send the PM, uncheck the box for ‘save a copy in my sent box’ or whatever it is. The issue seems to be that the storage limit has gone down to 60 and when you try to save a copy as you send the whole things falls over.

At least this is what mine says:

I think you were recently moved to “Former Staff” this group had a setting of max 60 messages while the normal members/staff have it set to 500 :-)

Fixed that.

Total Posts: 1350

Joined 2009-04-28

PM

@Cali

Ah OK, thanks very much. Thumbs Up

3.5 time winner of the “Really Annoying Caption Contest Saboteur” Award!

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top