• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

chrissieDaleIronCretinJdawg445kanaifurtrooneywalas74

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

[Archived] Time for a new community playthrough?

Total Posts: 3200

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

It’s now been two weeks since the voting started. Can we declare a winner now? It’s really time to move on.

Heart

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

Total Posts: 5568

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

It’s now past midnight Greenwich Mean Time, so Memoria is the winner of CP #58.  Advie will set up the playthrough thread when he’s ready. 

Carpe chocolate.

Total Posts: 2648

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

Did you play Chains?

or does it matter.

I can’t remember how connected they are even though it is a direct sequel

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Total Posts: 421

Joined 2007-08-13

PM

I’ve started a play-through thread for Kentucky Route Zero. It’s mainly intended for me, Karlok, Donuts McGee and giom since I don’t want to compete for players with the official CPT. Anyone is however welcome to join.

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Lucien21 - 04 March 2020 04:44 AM

Did you play Chains?

or does it matter.

I can’t remember how connected they are even though it is a direct sequel

It doesn’t really matter, the whole connection can be summed in few words the raven with Geron was once a fairy, i am planning to give a short prologue in the start of the thread anyhow.

I will set the CPT thread in a day or so.

Total Posts: 5034

Joined 2004-07-12

PM

Still waiting to see the start of the playthrough. Did I miss something?

For whom the games toll,
they toll for thee.

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

rtrooney - 09 March 2020 10:36 PM

Still waiting to see the start of the playthrough. Did I miss something?

what are you talking about, i beg your pardon?

Total Posts: 291

Joined 2018-01-11

PM

Hello!  Uhm I have mostly quite old computers, and even the most modern one that I have is not particularly strong.  Which of these games between memoria and KY rt 0, which one is easier to run on a crummy pc?  My best PC wasn’t able to play stuff like State of Mind, and I didn’t even think that was particularly technically impressive.  Any help figuring that out would be greatly appreciated, as I’m looking to buy one of these games so I can join in!

EDIT:  I used one of those benchmark can I run it style apps or sites, and I got a bunch of red bad signs on Memoria.  =[  Maybe next time!  This KY RT 0 thing seems cool though..  Also Memoria is in an adventure bundle on Steam for a banging price of 90% off.

Total Posts: 421

Joined 2007-08-13

PM

Celebreon - 10 March 2020 01:57 AM

Hello!  Uhm I have mostly quite old computers, and even the most modern one that I have is not particularly strong.  Which of these games between memoria and KY rt 0, which one is easier to run on a crummy pc?  My best PC wasn’t able to play stuff like State of Mind, and I didn’t even think that was particularly technically impressive.  Any help figuring that out would be greatly appreciated, as I’m looking to buy one of these games so I can join in!

Just looking at the system requirements of the Steam pages, Kentucky Route Zero seems to require less than Memoria. I think it’s reasonable to assume that you would be able to play any of those two games though.

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Celeb you can always use this site all you need is to type that name of the game and its runs a test with computer and tell if you could have a problem with running it, there it program (free) also there you can download it, just in case needing to test from your desktop without visiting the site.

https://www.pcgamebenchmark.com/

it is secure i promise, i know all about free stuff and shit but i have been using it for a while

Total Posts: 291

Joined 2018-01-11

PM

using the benchmark site I got a bunch of bad red x marks from Memoria, but I also want to point out it is in an adventure bundle on steam for 90% off.  This KY RT 0 thing seems pretty cool though, and I CAN run that.

Total Posts: 330

Joined 2017-08-15

PM

Celebreon - 10 March 2020 03:30 AM

using the benchmark site I got a bunch of bad red x marks from Memoria, but I also want to point out it is in an adventure bundle on steam for 90% off.  This KY RT 0 thing seems pretty cool though, and I CAN run that.

Cool. Join us in the ZERO. Everybody’s welcome. You won’t regret it.

Member of the NAALCB - (North American Anti- Lobster Cop Brigade) since 2019.

Total Posts: 3200

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

I would like to nominate “Little Misfortune” for the next CPT, Mikekelly leader. We did a CPT of Fran Bow, so this one is a natural.

Heart

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

Total Posts: 5813

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

I’ll cast a vote for Little Misfortune.  Thumbs Up

Total Posts: 5568

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Voting for CP #59

Little Misfortune (2) - MikeKelly (leader), Chrissie

Carpe chocolate.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!