• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

SpeedBowalas74

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Mirages of Winter - A poetic journey on iOS

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2020-02-01

PM

Hello all,

I am Martin Goldschmid, the art director on the game.
I want to present you the game we are working on and I was hoping to find few adventurers to try out the Beta version of the game.
It is on iOS so you just need and iPhone or an iPad.

Edit : Here is the link on the AppStore : https://apps.apple.com/app/id1495221560

If you are interested, Join in the BETA.

Mirages of Winter is a beautiful game where you live (and play) in harmony with nature.

It is a poetic adventure

The game is a poem about the passing of winter to spring.

The story follows a fisherman living in an island during winter; living a simple life together with nature.

By following the fisherman’s footsteps, you will uncover the hidden beauty of winter and will open new paths towards spring.

We want to create an ultra immersive journey,

An imaginary world where people can go to, with breathing landscapes, genuine characters, simple life activities and mythical creatures!

Mirages of Winter is part of a bigger ever-growing world which is composed of many places and islands to discover, all living through the seasonal cycles.

We hope the game will push people to enjoy the simple moments in life and make them cherish their connection with nature.

A soothing point & click game

After exploring beautiful sceneries, mesmerizing puzzle must be solved.

Everything in the game has a deep connection with the five elements : water, wood, fire, earth and metal.

With the element mechanic, you will bring out the elemental essence of objects and use them to solve puzzles.

Participate in the BETA !

Ask us for an invitation to participate in the BETA of Mirages of Winter !
You just need an iPhone or an iPad.

Send us an e-mail at .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)
or leave a comment bellow.

We would love to hear your thoughts on the game, its lore and design.

Thank you for taking the time to read about the game,

Bon voyage !

Total Posts: 1167

Joined 2013-02-12

PM

This looks rather lovely! Any chance you might release an Android version at some point in the future?

Joined 2020-02-01

PM

Thank you Phlebas,

We might release on Android,
I hope we do ! but nothing is for certain at the moment.

I’ll keep this thread up to date.

Total Posts: 282

Joined 2017-04-14

PM

This looks beautiful, indeed! Unfortunately I’m not an iOs user, but I’m looking forward to an Android version as well Mini Smile

Total Posts: 3200

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

Needless to say, I am an IOS user. Sign me up.

Heart

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

Joined 2020-02-01

PM

Hello fellow adventurers Smile

Mirages of Winter, the game we have been working on the past 5 years is out in the world!It is available on iOS, for both iPhone and iPad (we are working on the Android version)

App Store : https://apps.apple.com/app/id1495221560

It is a beautiful adventure game, we tried to make a poetic and immersive world where people can go to.

I’m hanging out here if you guys need any help or want to talk about the lore and designs of the game or need any tips in playing the game Smile

Joined 2020-02-01

PM

Hi guys,

We just released a video about the design process of the Tea Ceremony level, which is the fifth chapter of the game.

We did a lot of research on the tea ceremony to make it a mindful experience, we tried to show the simplicity and the beauty of this beautiful tradition.

It is a slow paced level,

I am eager to hear what you guys think of it,

Have a great weekend adventurers !

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

I have only 2 mobile exclusive games - Device 6 and The Lost Echo. I will be getting this game also, it’s great of the developers to make an IOS release. I’ve read some great reviews of this game, so I am so looking forward to playing this game!

Heart

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

I have the game now and have to say it is quite fun. The graphics and how it plays are very different than you regular adventure games. It makes use of the touch screen quite a bit and it has quite a few interesting sound effects that go with all the screen touching you do.

I will say this game should get a few Aggie nominations for graphics and unusual gameplay. I hope the developers do more games after this one, it’s nice to play something this different in the adventure gaming genre.
————————————————————-
Heart

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2020-06-09

PM

This looks beaultiful, which I had an iOs devide to try it

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

It’s a great game, reminds me of Journey on the PS3. Should win a few Aggies this year. Very different and quite a bit of fun.

Like Journey, it should be ported to other systems I would imagine.
Heart

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top