• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

chrissiediegoJdawg445nouramrfouad94

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Oxenfree

Total Posts: 3200

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

While trying to buy Jenny Leclue for my IPAD, I stumbled across Oxenfree and bought it. Now this game is simply amazing.

I finished it and I would love to play it in a group (CPT). Any one else play it. Thoughts?

It did win a Silver Aggie in 2016.

Heart

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

Total Posts: 7432

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

I’ve played it. Some games are not suitable for a CPT. I know, you refuse to accept that, but Oxenfree is one of them. Too much depends on the player’s choices. I bet you got a totally different ending than I did.

See you around, wolf. Nerissa

Total Posts: 55

Joined 2006-11-21

PM

Oxenfree is a great game that requires more than one playthrough because it has a whole timey-wimey thing going on.  Great characters and writing, a fantastic art style that fits wonderfully and a few surprises made this one of my favourite games of a few years ago. 

The devs just released a new game called Afterparty which is set in Hell and unfortunately only available on the Epic Games Store (which I don’t use) at the moment so I haven’t played it.

Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.
- Carl Sagan

Total Posts: 505

Joined 2005-07-07

PM

Played it when it was released and enjoyed it a lot.

Total Posts: 3200

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

I am doing a second play through as we speak. I am finding a few new things with different choices. The game holds up well with multiple play throughs - I got a completely different ending, didn’t see that coming.

Heart

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top