• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Jdawg445walas74

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

[Archived] Time for a new community playthrough?

Total Posts: 1239

Joined 2016-04-08

PM

Cry

Currently translating Strangeland into Spanish. Wish me luck, or send me money to my Paypal haha

Total Posts: 1350

Joined 2009-04-28

PM

I totally don’t want to get into another rules discussion, but I hope that one day when there is a tie and as little crossover between participants as there is this time, both CPT’s could run together.

Just my opinion of course, and if you’d like to tell me how wrong it is then why not consider a PM to keep this thread de-cluttered. Smile

3.5 time winner of the “Really Annoying Caption Contest Saboteur” Award!

Total Posts: 5813

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Intense Degree - 14 November 2019 04:32 AM

I totally don’t want to get into another rules discussion, but I hope that one day when there is a tie and as little crossover between participants as there is this time, both CPT’s could run together.

That possibility had crossed my mind & it’s a great idea in theory but in practise there were for example this time 3 people who were prepared to play either game. Would they want to participate in both of two playthroughs running concurrently? 

Unforeseen Incidents (7) - chrissie (leader), Advie, Pegbiter, mo54, Lady Kestrel, Mikekelly, diego
Lighthouse (4) - rtrooney (leader) Doom, crabapple, walas74

The above games are currently in a tie-breaker situation. Anyone who has not yet voted for either of the games have until 4 pm (CET) tomorrow if you would like to join a playthrough for one or the other.

Total Posts: 7432

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

Intense Degree - 14 November 2019 04:32 AM

Anyone who wants to play a game together with a few other people can do so. There have been many unofficial playthroughs in the past. Strange that nobody seems to remember them.

See you around, wolf. Nerissa

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

I just caught your post before you edited it Karlok & I think you’re right. I’ve updated the scores.

chrissie - 13 November 2019 04:27 PM

diego, it’s a tie-breaker - you’re included as one of the voters for Lighthouse so you can’t at this stage vote also for Unforeseen Incidents unless you want to withdraw your vote for Lighthouse.  Smile You can only have one vote for either of the games at this stage.

diego - 13 November 2019 06:16 PM

Were that the rules? I forgot. But I respect the rules. Unforeseen Incidents it is.

I’ve taken that as a retraction of your vote for Lighthouse diego.

Total Posts: 6584

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

I would leave my vote for Lighthouse until the voting ends, but if the rules are that in the case of the tiebreaker you can vote for only one game, then yes, I vote for Unforeseen Incidents.

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Thank you!  Thumbs Up

Total Posts: 5035

Joined 2004-07-12

PM

Truly my most disappointing second-place loss of all time.

For whom the games toll,
they toll for thee.

Total Posts: 1239

Joined 2016-04-08

PM

rtrooney - 14 November 2019 09:17 PM

We tried and we will try again.

Currently translating Strangeland into Spanish. Wish me luck, or send me money to my Paypal haha

Total Posts: 2060

Joined 2013-08-25

PM

rtrooney - 14 November 2019 09:17 PM

Told you there was no need for a rushed vote for Unforceen when Lighthouse had good chances. Have to skip the CPT once again, I really don’t feel like replaying a game that was released only a year ago.

PC means personal computer

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Voting closed well over an hour ago.
Unforeseen Incidents is the winner. I’ll set the thread up either later today or early tomorrow - I’m a little unprepared as until yesterday I wasn’t expecting it to win!

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

chrissie - 15 November 2019 11:39 AM

I’m a little unprepared as until yesterday I wasn’t expecting it to win!

Unforeseen incident? Meh Sarcastic

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Laughing Yes.

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

I mean, you weren’t expecting it, it was an unforeseen incident for you… uhhh, never mind.  Grin

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

I got it!  Thumbs Up

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top